Others Abandoned Voln [v0.91] [M0rv]

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
mh, i see a site is still there. and the dev announced a big update in august... behind a paywall.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mh, i see a site is still there. and the dev announced a big update in august... behind a paywall.
honestly ....

when i see 40+ patreon and dev post get only 1 like..... i think the patrons are started to get pissed by the dev..

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
maybe, seems there was alot of fights in another forums. but anyway, this game is now abandoned.

Last edited:

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
the usual flame about pro & contra gay-contend. cant remeber the rest. & threads has been deleted. *shrug*

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
A more recent post on the Patreon indicates the game is being remade, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

M0rv has rubbed me the wrong way since he pitched this game on Fenoxo's forum. It seemed wildly overambitious for a small team, but whenever anyone suggested reducing the scope or hire some help, he'd reply that he had a dozen veteran artists and programmers eager to work on the game for free.

He was friendly enough, but he always seemed like a bit of a conman.

Pandaknight

Sep 29, 2017
I actually saw he posted two versions of the post he posted on the fenoxo forum, one of the version he was insulting the fenoxo forum, but on the fenoxo forum he left that part out, the rest was the same.

That and he apparently refused to pay one of his artists?

Still, if the game can come together and he can make up for that, it'd be good.

fod4to9

Jul 8, 2020
Found a 0.91 Debug version somewhere online but not much detail
Have been scanned with Avira and nothing is found

Reactions: thedevilyouknow
Aug 24, 2016
Found a 0.91 Debug version somewhere online but not much detail
Have been scanned with Avira and nothing is found

Would you happen to still have this file? The link's expired, and I want to see about uploading this somewhere like MEGA so it's at least a bit more permanent.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Would you happen to still have this file? The link's expired, and I want to see about uploading this somewhere like MEGA so it's at least a bit more permanent.
There are only 2 pictures so im not sure what to think,will comment after i test it,btw what are people talking about the game being remade or reposted somewhere else?

animenerd4296

Feb 27, 2019
This is what happens when I try to save or load a file now.
of Draw Event
for object obj_menu:

DoDiv :2: undefined value
at gml_Script_seconds_to_timestamp
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_seconds_to_timestamp (line -1)
gml_Script_draw_saveload_slot
gml_Object_obj_menu_Draw_73