Mea

Oct 14, 2017
[QUOTE = "Twistty, Beitrag: 337776, Mitglied: 3554"] Kann den unlock rar nicht öffnen. Sagt, es ist beschädigt. Ist es noch nicht vollständig hochgeladen?

Was zum???
Es ist nur ein Patch - "entsperren · 9 Bytes."
Einfach die Datei wie hier abwerfen - im Ordner StreamingAssets!
VoiceActress \ VoiceActress_Data \ StreamingAssets
: openeyewink:Sie müssen es nicht öffnen !! : openeyewink:[/ZITAT]
i put it in this folder but it Mosaik again

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
are any of the genres disableable, is that a word? anyways, can you choose to turn off futa aka shemale, and/or maybe scat? Just curious if it's all in or you can set it how you want.

Reactions: k8taponnyn

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Now you must tell me... how the heck, a simple Voice Actress, get caught as always, in a Tentacle rape?
It's a real world? And not a fantasy one, right? How the heck a "alien" ends up in here? Why they needs, the developer, to put always something awful as the tentacle?

Ah. Right. Japan. They put tentacles everywhere, even if there's a simple anime for kids regarding a cat. Tentacles even there :pokerFace:

Reactions: Twistty and Fed

truaznguy

Jun 7, 2017
Now you must tell me... how the heck, a simple Voice Actress, get caught as always, in a Tentacle rape?
It's a real world? And not a fantasy one, right? How the heck a "alien" ends up in here? Why they needs, the developer, to put always something awful as the tentacle?

Ah. Right. Japan. They put tentacles everywhere, even if there's a simple anime for kids regarding a cat. Tentacles even there :pokerFace:
lol i am 100% sure its not her getting caught by tentacles but the scene she is voice acting.......

Reactions: ponyguy

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
Seems to be a fun game but during the recording session i only have a black screen i can only play the mini game

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So after playing nearly 2 hours :
No H- Content
Only black screens :/
You need to download the unlock file and put it in the specified folder.

something awful as the tentacle
Awful?! Hold your tongue. Tentacles have feelings too. One of my best friends is a tentacle. I'll not have you insult him so.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its impossible to reach 70.000. played a few times, and i got diamonds but theres no shop to use it.

Mizeha

Oct 6, 2017
its impossible to reach 70.000. played a few times, and i got diamonds but theres no shop to use it.
Shop should unlock soon-ish after the 70.000 audition. Can't remember exactly when but it does show up.

Fuck the mini-game tho rip.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
This minigame is insane. I can't get past 90k audition even with all the gear.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I did

It's a .txt file with "unlockR18" inside

I tried to play on two different computers and the problem persists
You made the same mistake I did. It shouldn't be a .txt file. Go into your folder options and uncheck the box next to ''Hide known file extensions''. Then erase the .txt extension on that file. It should work after that.
56046_Unlock.png
It should look like this!

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks - too lazy to say the same thing again - lol

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Is there any actual end to this? I beat the 200k audition and the objective seems to be "become the voice actress" or something with no explanation.

Reactions: Tonio8513

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok, after that 70k threshold it went easier. not sure why.
not sure what to think of this game. the art is nice and the mini-game is ok, but i would have liked more if she would have done some sexy time not just fantasies.

Reactions: ponyguy
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote