krill

Jun 30, 2017
is it all censored? or will it be possible to have a "uncensored" tag next to the name of the ones who arent? i know it's more work to be done with such a wonderfully huge collection, but it would be way ez'er to download just the files you wanted that way.

fluff96

Sep 22, 2017
Hoi ^w^ i just downloaded part of it and when i trying to open some of pictures it says file is corupted or too big image size any ideas?
using win7 and clasic photo viewer for win7

Reactions: passiveDragon

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This is a nice collection. Unfortunately, there are many of the sets that don't open at all.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Just bought another 8TB for my membership site archiving... But I think I'll pass on this for now, lol, good effort. Might come back if I see something I really like. Does this have Nutaku stuff or just older membership sites @Ryahn ?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Just bought another 8TB for my membership site archiving... But I think I'll pass on this for now, lol, good effort. Might come back if I see something I really like. Does this have Nutaku stuff or just older membership sites @Ryahn ?
You know, I have to check. I am currently working on a site rip from hentai key, there might be some in that one.

Worst case, I may just put together a list of games we have on F95 that are on Nataku. I can then just rip those, given that I have the tools.

The next update I have for this pack, its going to make it close to, if not over 200GB

Reactions: yoyomistro

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hoi ^w^ i just downloaded part of it and when i trying to open some of pictures it says file is corupted or too big image size any ideas?
using win7 and clasic photo viewer for win7
Download and run this:

I've added a note to the OP that it's needed for some images.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Download and run this:

I've added a note to the OP that it's needed for some images.
Thanks, I forgot to add that on some of the images that were coverted.

is it all censored? or will it be possible to have a "uncensored" tag next to the name of the ones who arent? i know it's more work to be done with such a wonderfully huge collection, but it would be way ez'er to download just the files you wanted that way.
Not going to spend the time to go through all 4k+ of them to find out if they are uncensored or not.

Which of those are NTR? :whistle:
If you want to take the time to go through them, be my guest.

It would be very nice if you could categorize them based on their genre like incest, ntr etc. so people can download what they like.
If you would like to pay me, sure I will do it. Otherwise, its not happening.

Reactions: yoyomistro and bas

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
shouldn't this at least have the 2dcg tag? just wondering cause if you search with any tags this would just not appear despite fitting the requirements

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
shouldn't this at least have the 2dcg tag? just wondering cause if you search with any tags this would just not appear despite fitting the requirements
o_O it did have tags though......

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Now I just have to update the torrent. Completed list is 4500 VNs and is 340GB

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
Am i stupid? I can't seem to get a single picture to open... Do i need to treat them in some way after extracting?

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
Are you using Windows Image Viewer or whatever comes default with Windows? Try using .
Thanks a lot, as soon as i t was downloaded the thumbnails of the pics worked! I can view everything just fine now. It's a very neat program.

Reactions: tombfall

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Big Lump of Ripped CGs (y)
Using Torrent for share (y)

but sadly, either I'm wrong, or there's no seeds anymore. :unsure:
I'll just check it later and leave it on.