beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
What's rule 7?
7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, that's a good rule. I thought it's going to be something like that.

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
:cry:
Pls full name website
'The Pirate Bay' just search it on any search engine, was the first result in duckduckgo when I just checked. Just search 'vlese' on the website and click the magnet link for 'update 2023-12-01' then just wait for it to download through your torrent application.

Also, this should be obvious, but use a VPN when torrenting or also just using the internet in general. Your ISP will get after you if you download music/books/movies and could shut off service or fine you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trito

Gianghdhshshh

Dec 23, 2022
'The Pirate Bay' just search it on any search engine, was the first result in duckduckgo when I just checked. Just search 'vlese' on the website and click the magnet link for 'update 2023-12-01' then just wait for it to download through your torrent application.

Also, this should be obvious, but use a VPN when torrenting or also just using the internet in general. Your ISP will get after you if you download music/books/movies and could shut off service or fine you.
Thank you

Reactions: REIKAMISHI

wnbanon

May 14, 2017
what the hell, I thought TPB died few years ago
also I find it weirder that the uploader used TPB instead of popular sites like 1337 or tgx

Dante5414

May 21, 2018
I think part 16 is out but unsure if it has sound or not. I stopped fanbox just last month so I cant tell ●~●

Jan 12, 2024
From his fanbox...

很遗憾的通知各位,我的pixiv账号在今天被永久封禁了,原因是小马拉大车的那些作品。我已经提交了申诉,不过大概率起不到什么作用。好在fanbox没受到什么影响,目前未完成的作品我会继续做完,之后的话,我可能会考虑再注册一个pixiv账号,也可能就此收手,这次的打击对我来说有点大,我需要时间好好思考一下。

I regret to inform everyone that my Pixiv account has been permanently suspended today. The reason behind this unfortunate action is the presence of artworks involving mother and son themes. Although I have already submitted an appeal, it is unlikely to have much effect. Fortunately, my Fanbox account remains unaffected, and I will continue working on the unfinished pieces. As for the future, I may consider registering a new Pixiv account or perhaps decide to quit altogether. This setback has been quite impactful for me, and I need some time for reflection.
Damn, that's bullshit.

j3rod

Oct 18, 2021
The Decision Regarding Whether to Continue or Quit

Happy New Year to everyone! I’ve read all the comments and sincerely appreciate your support and suggestions. Regarding the choice between continuing my creative work or quitting altogether, after several days of contemplation and gradually stabilizing my mindset, I’ve decided to keep going.

The idea of quitting arose due to the emotional impact of suddenly being banned. While an account with nearly 100,000 followers on Douyin (TikTok) may not seem significant, it’s quite substantial on Pixiv. Additionally, I’ve been concerned about creating R18 content, as it has always been a high-risk endeavor for me.

However, I’ve chosen to continue because I still hold a passion for producing R18 content and don’t want to disappoint fans who enjoy my work. Pixiv no longer seems suitable for survival as a 3D artist like myself; hence, Twitter will be my primary platform for sharing my future creations.

My twitter:

I’ve organized the images I previously posted on Pixiv. The decompression password is my name.

The final part of my latest work will be released at the end of the month. Once again, Thank you once again for everyone’s support!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote