Grey62

Jun 11, 2022
The Decision Regarding Whether to Continue or Quit

Happy New Year to everyone! I’ve read all the comments and sincerely appreciate your support and suggestions. Regarding the choice between continuing my creative work or quitting altogether, after several days of contemplation and gradually stabilizing my mindset, I’ve decided to keep going.

The idea of quitting arose due to the emotional impact of suddenly being banned. While an account with nearly 100,000 followers on Douyin (TikTok) may not seem significant, it’s quite substantial on Pixiv. Additionally, I’ve been concerned about creating R18 content, as it has always been a high-risk endeavor for me.

However, I’ve chosen to continue because I still hold a passion for producing R18 content and don’t want to disappoint fans who enjoy my work. Pixiv no longer seems suitable for survival as a 3D artist like myself; hence, Twitter will be my primary platform for sharing my future creations.

My twitter:

I’ve organized the images I previously posted on Pixiv. The decompression password is my name.

Mega

The final part of my latest work will be released at the end of the month. Once again, Thank you once again for everyone’s support!
What is the password again ? I type vlese yet it doesnt open.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote