• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
OK... this game is pain in ass...
here is a save it will bump girls to lvl 20... more HP and mana. however still not easy game for quests take your dogs they will help you also if they die you can revive them if you find in loot revive potion

Save file goes here - NOTE THIS SAVE IS BEFORE GOBLIN CAVE QUEST - if you progressed beyond that part I acctually don't know what will be the impact :)
However I guess you can check in your save what the quest lvl (it is stored under MainQuestStage parameter) update this save to match your progress in game and I think (!!!) it should be ok

C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Vizonica\Saved\SaveGames

Hope it helps :)

Last edited:

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
Ok passed the game. Horny lvl will increase in time. Just push it over 80 then dogs and goblins will fck girls :)

Fandaor

Sep 10, 2017
Impossible to play with an AZERTY keyboard, no key mapping nor clean detail what key does what...

darsig

Nov 30, 2017

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
couse it's non-target and you simply bad in it? I cleared all stages, not from 1st try yes, but its possible.
You didn't even try to lay hands on the combat training target zombie, did you. Or you still think the most basic combo not stiff at all?

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes