Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Not sure if anyone is good at modding RPGM games, but can anyone make a sex sprite gallery for VQ1 like the guy made in VQ2?
This is super late and all but, is there any chance you could point me to where teh VQ2 mod is?

I did ask if there was a sprite gallery back in the 2nd half of 2022 on the VQ2 translation thread but nobody replied

Last edited:

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Hello Gamers!! can i ask why this hame wont start? the problem is that [No such file or directory - Graphics/System/Window] it says please tell me how to fix this

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
Hello Gamers!! can i ask why this hame wont start? the problem is that [No such file or directory - Graphics/System/Window] it says please tell me how to fix this
Your message is not specific enough to say for sure but it sounds like you do not have the proper RTP (run-time package) installed. Since this is an RGSS2 game you will need the RTP for RPG Maker VX. Presumably you want the English RTP and not the Japanese one so look for the right one at RPG Maker (you do not need Ace, XP, 2K3. or 2K but they could be useful for other games here at F95Z).

Reactions: Moonight777

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Your message is not specific enough to say for sure but it sounds like you do not have the proper RTP (run-time package) installed. Since this is an RGSS2 game you will need the RTP for RPG Maker VX. Presumably you want the English RTP and not the Japanese one so look for the right one at RPG Maker (you do not need Ace, XP, 2K3. or 2K but they could be useful for other games here at F95Z).
oh! thank you mean using the RTP Ace since i wont work ill go and try the others thank you again.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes