Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
So I downloaded but the game crashes instantly. Says something about RGSS202J.dll not being found. Any ideas on how to fix it>
Need to install the RPG Maker VX (middle one)

Is the error about something is missing ?
Something about Audio.

Here is a screenshot

Reactions: aftaux and Vansque

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
The game description says that the games is File Size: 222MB

However the file is 122 MB, some files are corrupt or missing?

EDIT: Also seems like translations are missing in 1.06 for a bunch of scenes, like the elf guy in the first town and the pervert in the first town dinning area as well. They are in Japanese while they were in english in 1.04.

EDIT: Upon playing more, a lot of translation is missing, literally half the game. All the kids are not translated and a lot of NPC's as well.

Translation quality is better in 1.06 however seems like they didn't manage to translate everyting, unless files are just corrupt or missing.

Yeah i keep getting that one randomly.
I browsed the thread, there is a fix for that.

The SE File is corrupt in the 1.06 version, need to find the 1.04 version and replace the file from that one to this one and this should fix the problem.

Here is the dropbox link for the working files, just delete the fliles from your Audio SE folder and copy the ones from this one instead.

Last edited:

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
The game description says that the games is File Size: 222MB

However the file is 122 MB, some files are corrupt or missing?

EDIT: Also seems like translations are missing in 1.06 for a bunch of scenes, like the elf guy in the first town and the pervert in the first town dinning area as well. They are in Japanese while they were in english in 1.04.

EDIT: Upon playing more, a lot of translation is missing, literally half the game. All the kids are not translated and a lot of NPC's as well.

Translation quality is better in 1.06 however seems like they didn't manage to translate everyting, unless files are just corrupt or missing.

I browsed the thread, there is a fix for that.

The SE File is corrupt in the 1.06 version, need to find the 1.04 version and replace the file from that one to this one and this should fix the problem.

Here is the dropbox link for the working files, just delete the fliles from your Audio SE folder and copy the ones from this one instead.
thanks for the fix. Also, how did you change the screen size?

AlucardFF

May 15, 2018
Does anyone know of games similar to this? I'm mostly looking for a game with the incest impregnation aspect of it though.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
For the people getting the blowjob scene error, I got your fix right here. The Audio/SE folder had 4 corrupt files in v1.06 so I just took those files from the 1.04 version and dropped them in. Game works perfectly fine after that. Just download this and copy it to the Audio folder, overwriting when prompted.

@Caharin @Brine-99 @Attis
Thank you. I play version 1.04 because it is more translated than 1.06, I don't know why.
The issue stems from the terrible porting/translation of the 1.06 release.

The developer released 1.06 which is an improvement (for the game in Japanese anyway), however, they released it in a zip file with cp932/shift_jis encoded filenames. This is a violation of the zip file format and many zip programs cannot interpret these corrupted filenames.

The zip file format only supports CP437 and later UTF-8 (there is a bit in the zip file that specifies the new UTF-8 Unicode filename encoding). Some old zip software that supports only Win32 "ANSI" APIs assumes filesystem encoding based on the locale and current code page. This works for systems set to an English locale but results in cp932/shift_jis encoded filenames when used on Windows systems when the locale is set to Japanese. So the corrupted filenames can be recovered by using such old zip software and setting or emulating the locale. This is a painful solution (especially since most locale emulators do not work properly on the most recent version of Windows 10). Better solutions are zip utilities that let you set the filename encoding. There are only a few but (freeware but warning: sometimes packaged with PUA:Win32/Presenoker), (freeware with standalone "portable" versions that do not need to be installed to be used, including x64 but I notice it doesn't always preserve dates properly) and (popular trialware nagware shareware) are among those that let you interpret filenames with different encodings (but you may need to look for the encoding setting). 7z, the command-line utility that comes with , can also handle this (e.g., "-mcp=932") but the 7-Zip GUI does not seem to offer such options.

Whoever did the 1.06 English port/translation did not recover the filenames properly and thus there are several sound files with "mojibake" filenames that cause the game to fail when attempting to access such sounds (e.g., the blowjob scenes). To make matters worse the translation is poor and not nearly as good or complete as the 1.04 port/translation.

I might do my own translation of this as I already started investigating this and building my own (Translator++) translation patch.

Of course the game also requires the RPG Maker VX RTP as well. This dependency could be removed by integrating the RTP into the game at the expense of size.

Incidentally the four files with mojibake filenaming are:
  • Audio\SE\ちゅ2.wav
  • Audio\SE\ちゅぽん2.wav
  • Audio\SE\べろん.wav
  • Audio\SE\べろん2.wav
If you do not have files with these names (likely you have the files but they are misnamed), then you need to rectify this by getting the files from someplace or figure out how to rename the ones you already have (e.g., "dir > dir.txt" and loading the text file in an editor like Notepad++ where one can select the encoding and set it to cp932/shift_jis and then rename each file copying and pasting the names one at a time, etc.).

Besides the HTML Japanese game manual ("マニュアル.html"), these are the only files with Japanese names that were directly in the original zip (there are several other files with Japanese names but they were "protected" with the "encrypted" RGSS archive).

Also the game developers provide bonus CG material in separate zip files (also with corrupted cp932/shift_jis filenaming). These are password protected and the passwords are embedded in and revealed in the game after solving key steps. In ripping the translatable text from the game I was able to obtain these Japanese passwords ("ぺりじあ" and "こんいんとどけ"; the name of the last boss and "marriage registration" in the Japanese hiragana) and recover the bonus materials...if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
As I detailed in my earlier post, the 7z archives provided in the OP (presumably created by the translator) are totally broken with regard to filename encoding (some Japanese filenames are properly UTF-8 encoded because they were protected by the RGSS encrypted archive and others are broken due to the original developer releasing a zip file with cp932/shift_jis encoded filenames; the translator or translators did a shoddy job and did not correct for this resulting in a broken distribution). To that end, I fixed these editing the 7z provided in the OP (if it matters I used the NOPY link). Apparently 7zip lets one edit archives by directly renaming contents without entirely unarchiving and rearchiving:

Download:

I also mentioned the original developer provided a bonus CG archive. It has sub archives that are password protected with Japanese passwords given in the game when you unlock certain things. To that end, I unarchived such and rearchived them updating with English filenames and passwords. In addition, since these are rather hard to find and I do not think the current translation translates these passwords, I provide a text file with the passwords in the top archive:

Download:

I cannot say how long these links will last and as such it would be nice if an uploader could reupload these and update this thread's OP so these issues go away.

As a side note, though 1.06 does have certain fixes from the original Japanese developer, in my opinion, the English translation of 1.06 is not as complete and of much poorer quality when compared to the English translation of 1.04 that was previously posted here (I believe one post above still has a link that works if you are interested and looking for it).

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for this. Not wishing to sound ungrateful, but I see that the title screen is still in Japanese, which is a pity. The top one of the three options is clearly "start a new game" and the bottom one seems to be "quit game". When I click on the middle one I just get a hooting noise to indicate an error. I'm guessing that this is "load game", and that I get the error because playing this version for the first time of course there aren't any saved games to load.

It's some time since I played the game, and ISTR that when playing the game there was some key combination that would bring up a top-level menu. I thought it was something like Alt+F5, but that combination doesn't work. Would someone be kind enough to refresh my memory. TIA.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks for this. Not wishing to sound ungrateful, but I see that the title screen is still in Japanese, which is a pity. The top one of the three options is clearly "start a new game" and the bottom one seems to be "quit game". When I click on the middle one I just get a hooting noise to indicate an error. I'm guessing that this is "load game", and that I get the error because playing this version for the first time of course there aren't any saved games to load.
Yes, no one has released any translation updates for 1.06 as far as I know. I believe the title screen menu images were translated in the 1.04 English translation release (last I checked there was still a working link somewhere in this thread).
It's some time since I played the game, and ISTR that when playing the game there was some key combination that would bring up a top-level menu. I thought it was something like Alt+F5, but that combination doesn't work. Would someone be kind enough to refresh my memory. TIA.
I am not sure what you mean by "top-level menu". Like most RGSS-based games you can get to the Debug menu (where one can edit switch and variable values) using the F9 key if the game is launched with a "test" argument on the command-line.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Yes, no one has released any translation updates for 1.06 as far as I know. I believe the title screen menu images were translated in the 1.04 English translation release (last I checked there was still a working link somewhere in this thread).

I am not sure what you mean by "top-level menu". Like most RGSS-based games you can get to the Debug menu (where one can edit switch and variable values) using the F9 key if the game is launched with a "test" argument on the command-line.
Thanks. Yes, I think I played 1.04 before, but seeing here that there was now a pretty fully translated 1.06 I downloaded that.

ISTR that there was a menu that let you play with the game in full screen (or at least a bigger window) rather than in the rather small window. I did find a menu by pressing F1, but none of the options there seems to do it. (Though one option did let me turn off that incredibly annoying music.)

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
ISTR that there was a menu that let you play with the game in full screen (or at least a bigger window) rather than in the rather small window. I did find a menu by pressing F1, but none of the options there seems to do it. (Though one option did let me turn off that incredibly annoying music.)
1.04 (at least the English translation as I do not have access to the original Japanese 1.04 release) used Fullscreen++ script making it display with a larger graphics (although the quality is the same just effectively magnified). Many RGSS games that use the Fullscreen++ script allow one to switch using F5 but as I recall 1.04 did not use such a key (I may be wrong I did not investigate deeply). I think it could still be configured via configuration options in the Game.ini though.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
1.04 (at least the English translation as I do not have access to the original Japanese 1.04 release) used Fullscreen++ script making it display with a larger graphics (although the quality is the same just effectively magnified). Many RGSS games that use the Fullscreen++ script allow one to switch using F5 but as I recall 1.04 did not use such a key (I may be wrong I did not investigate deeply). I think it could still be configured via configuration options in the Game.ini though.
Thanks. I'll have a look at Game.ini and se if anything leaps out at me, as well as trying F5.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks. I'll have a look at Game.ini and se if anything leaps out at me, as well as trying F5.
Neither of those helped, but I've now found the asnswer in a post on page 4 of this thread. One needs to press F1, then tick the first box on the first tab, press OK, then press F5. That doesn't appear to do anything, but next time you launch the game it comes up in fullscreen.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes