• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Visual Novel Maker & Sharing Platform Software

SmokinGun

Oct 7, 2019
Hi i'm actually working on a software to share and make VN.

I'm working on the editor using images from my server. For that i use a web page I make to upload images on my server, then use them on my VN to just have to software and don't have to download anything other than the main sofware for playing other VN .

I make a video to show with some assets from DDLC how the editor work at this early stage.

For this I use Visual Studio 2019 / Unreal Engine 4 / Mysql / HTTP / PHP .
I will update for any progress on this project !

SmokinGun

Oct 7, 2019
So I managed to create what I called "Line", so when you create a "Page" it is part of a line and you can change the line using any created button so that you can choose the story with a real story line. This system remains at the early development stage so I made a video on an "old" version because this system is not implemented and it is unstable at the moment.

I make a video to show with some assets from DDLC how the editor work at this early stage.

For this project I use Visual Studio 2019 / Unreal Engine 4 / Mysql / HTTP / PHP .
I will update for any progress on this project ! Thanks for reading !

Screenshot of the editor :
Capture_689.PNG