RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Remove bees with newspaper and lighter, I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the dead plant cause the rat is resilient as fuck and an Olympic level swimmer.

Reactions: Maericke

voe

Aug 5, 2016
Remove bees with newspaper and lighter, I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the dead plant cause the rat is resilient as fuck and an Olympic level swimmer.

Set the plant on fire with the lighter, and then you'll will be able to pick up the bucket to put the fire out.

Reactions: 功夫不好

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
You do realize there is a "Watch Thread" button on the top right corner?
unfortunately it seems to have an active/idol timer to it, not that I've timed when I stop recieving notifications, but it seems like the occasional comment is mandatory. Seems like a pain feature especially for whoever goes through threads and cleans out the unneccesary, unconstructive comments.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
@Redking Attaching the walkthrough I made.

Complete walkthrough for the game v1.0, Enjoy! :)

What's new in guide:
More efficient pathways from/to objectives.
Merged Card locations within guide for smooth transition.
Added Card locations (Pictures!) at the end of the guide for more clarity!
Colors!! ;)
NEW: Added Coin Locations (Pictures!) at the end of the guide for more clarity!
NEW: Shortcut links takes you straight to coin pictures and return option.
Enjoy!

This will be the LAST UPDATE unless a major mistake is found within my guide.

Last edited:

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
@Redking Attaching the walkthrough I made.

Enjoy guys! I did it in a hurry, it is complete with the locations of the cards. Didn't mention location of coins because it is useless with the guide :p I can however mention them later if you guys want.

Note: The guide is simple and straight forward. I will enhance the visual appearance later but for now, enjoy! :)
Done. Papa Bless!

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
can someone help please, i've spoken to aunt sara and she tells me to water the plants, i've gotten rid of the bees but now he keeps going on about the bush being dead, so what do i do now

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
can someone help please, i've spoken to aunt sara and she tells me to water the plants, i've gotten rid of the bees but now he keeps going on about the bush being dead, so what do i do now
burn the bush, click on aunt and the last scene should start

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
Hi, I do not know what to do now. I've already planted the plant and now it says to me '' This is your last chance to get nasty with Aunt Sara. You better make the most of it. ''
What I do?
In the walkthrough it says 2. Click on Aunt Sara (Use Heart), but what do I do, how do I use it?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Hi, I do not know what to do now. I've already planted the plant and now it says to me '' This is your last chance to get nasty with Aunt Sara. You better make the most of it. ''
What I do?
In the walkthrough it says 2. Click on Aunt Sara (Use Heart), but what do I do, how do I use it?
you gotta find all the cards then go to computer room and find the heart there, shouldn't be too hard to find but it wont show up untill you find all the cards

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Updated the walkthrough guys!
Enjoy!
Now that's sexy! Good job.
I actually used your first walkthough when i got some time to play and it just made the experience much more enjoyable.. Thank you for your time man :)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Now that's sexy! Good job.
I actually used your first walkthough when i got some time to play and it just made the experience much more enjoyable.. Thank you for your time man :)
You are most welcome! Your post made me really happy, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Please feel free to tell me if you want me to add anything on top of it.

Reactions: RedKing and Krull

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Anyone figured out how to get the 4th coin?
I think the developer is either trolling or coding not complete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes