RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Actually we have no idea as we had no means to find out. At least.. i didn't have on the subby path.
We have no idea but Doki has:p Previous version had it tough with different timelines as mentioning virginity in a future made it impossible to lose it until you reached that point. This version has it fine as it's not restricting at all for dev and players. But personally playing corruption game with female heroine without her being a virgin is like playing golf for me. It's still a sport but not exactly what I'm looking for in a sport. Ofc that's just my personal opinion and preference but there is a reason why vast majority of female MCs are a virgins in japanese games. Quite a popular kink that only adds to the game value in my opinion

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
We have no idea but Doki has:p Previous version had it tough with different timelines as mentioning virginity in a future made it impossible to lose it until you reached that point. This version has it fine as it's not restricting at all for dev and players. But personally playing corruption game with female heroine without her being a virgin is like playing golf for me. It's still a sport but not exactly what I'm looking for in a sport. Ofc that's just my personal opinion and preference but there is a reason why vast majority of female MCs are a virgins in japanese games. Quite a popular kink that only adds to the game value in my opinion
I care very little about virginity myself. That being said, since it never had been stated, i suppose we'll have the chance to find it out in game if what you say is true and Doki payed attention to let us players in on these type of details. I hadn't been playing the abandoned version you see :) Luckily i must say come to think of it.

It seems to me that a lot of those who did are kinda.. obsessed to look on this as a continuation. For me this is something totally new. And as of now, there was no chance yet to figure out whether our pinkpussycat is a virgin or not. To be honest though.. i see no reason why she shouldn't be. The hints i was given in the game, how the intro unfolded, shows she lived a very very sheltered life with no friends whatsoever. These types tend to be virgins. The games has the air of her being one.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I care very little about virginity myself. That being said, since it never had been stated, i suppose we'll have the chance to find it out in game if what you say is ture and Doki payed attention to let us players in on these type of details. I hadn't been playing the abandoned version you see :) Luckily i must say come to think of it.

It seems to me that a lot of those who did are kinda.. obsessed to look on this as a continuation. For me this is something totally new. And as of now, there was no chance yet to figure out whether our pinkpussycat is a virgin or not. To be honest though.. i see no reason why she shouldn't be. The hints i was given in the game, how the intro unfolded, shows she lived a very very sheltered life with no friends whatsoever. These types tend to be virgins. The games has the air of her being one.
I think it would be unhealthy to try old version now:p There is much more content that will be changed and transferred here so this version feels quite empty in comparison. But I find this intro better and much less confusing. It's obviously not a continuation but a total remake that should overshine old version with more content. As for virginity it's just my kink so I find it important. Agree new MC feels like a virgin so I don't mind it's not said at this point openly. I'm just reffering to Doki's comment on that matter as for me that would be quite a crucial bummer if she wasn't. Moreover it fits her well and innocent reactions would make little to no sense in such case. Time will tell I guess. For now game is growing finely and has a shittons of potential. It requires maybe even 3 updates to make it bigger than previous one but I guess it's worthy

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I kinda enjoy how neatly the reason to hate the mother is built up in here :) She locked away her daughter to the point she was a prisoner in a golden cage that twisted her sense on reality itself and has basicaly no idea whatsoever on reality.. and now she just throws her out to do her bidding overnight.. to do what she suppose to be doing withouth a second thought while knowing fully well that she is actually absolutely unprepared for this.. of course she is, she made sure she would be.

Where is that damn axe...!:cool:

Reactions: blastwave2k

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
She already fucked Ajax who was the only good guy in previous version and the only chance for romantic relationship for Cara so that makes her pretty twisted character. Poor Cara is meant to be doomed because of her own mother... But she's hot so I personally like her \m/

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She already fucked Ajax who was the only good guy in previous version and the only chance for romantic relationship for Cara so that makes her pretty twisted character. Poor Cara is meant to be doomed because of her own mother... But she's hot so I personally like her \m/
I kinda like to think that its mommy dearest who is doomed! To the point that i actually even hope that she can be dealt with -hopefully most painfully- even on the subby route. Does that makes me a bad person?:coldsweat:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The problem is that their barely functioning shoestring code that nevertheless gets the job done is NEVER worth the invested time to rework. Oh sure they are probably able to squeeze out a 7% performance enhancement or some added functionality they couldn't work in earlier. However their time away from pushing something else more urgent is lost.
It is worth the invested time if doing that rework now will reduce the effort required by future changes to the system.

The old direct/tangible vs indirect/intangible benefits issue, or more simply put spend $10 now to save spending $100 later.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
She already fucked Ajax who was the only good guy in previous version and the only chance for romantic relationship for Cara so that makes her pretty twisted character.
I don't think Ajax is the only option for a romantic relationship. Though she's yet to make an appearance as an adult, the files show that Kitty's going to be around.

Nov 24, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, with Hugh coming back in next update, maybe I'll give it a look before this version is on equal footing to the 0.48 version. :D And with Boss George potentially being featured soon after, maybe I'll have to keep checking out the updates.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Then what about the new plugins listed in plugins.js which are neither included in the fix nor currently in the plugins folder?
Some are disabled, but I didn't see any that are missing. Do you have an example?

About virginity... it is no secret really, as you actually get some information about it, but it is possible to miss that scene, so I'll put a picture hint where that info is.

Also, released -> game no longer forces you to use mouse during choices/wardrobe/journal/map.
Questionable design decisions were made - if you see anything that is obviously out of place, please do tell!

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I will have to give this game a review, sooner or later, because it has great potential... and maybe, just maybe... Cara will go into the Lida, Sarah, Mia, Lily, Elena, Ashley, D, etc. league

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Some are disabled, but I didn't see any that are missing. Do you have an example?

About virginity... it is no secret really, as you actually get some information about it, but it is possible to miss that scene, so I'll put a picture hint where that info is.

Also, released -> game no longer forces you to use mouse during choices/wardrobe/journal/map.
Questionable design decisions were made - if you see anything that is obviously out of place, please do tell!
aww man so that pic IS a scene in the game. i missed it twice! and i was looking for it too. round three here we go

edit: also i'm guessing first pic in op is not actually in game yet? or did i miss tho too. i didn't find them in game xD the george10A stuff

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
After the night when mom has action with Ajax we have to talk with her after we took a shower with our towel on. Proof is there. Pinky is still a virgin \m/ I wouldn't mind some early opportunities to get rid of this but that's great enough as it is for me:p

Reactions: Doki Ninja

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
May I ask in what form? Avoidable or forced? Victim suddenly liking it?
I will address this question before the update that contains it is released. I prefer not to spoil anything too early. :angel:

also i'm guessing first pic in op is not actually in game yet? or did i miss tho too. i didn't find them in game XD the george10A stuff
All pics are in the game. :RarePepe:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
All pics are in the game. :RarePepe:
So i've missed the first image then. Thats fine its not a biggie... its not that.. it hurst. Because it doesn't! Not mental over it.. at all.. i'm seriously. W-why would i bother to.. see.. her.. like..that..!? My life has no meaning anymore!!!:':)':)'(

Reactions: Doki Ninja
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes