RPGM WIP ヴィルネーメレト (Villnammellet) [1.12] [Kichurea]

Ssjmini

Aug 20, 2018
I created a MTL + Edits Translation of Villnammellet 1.12:
Mega:

For now the Translation should be considered alpha quality, aka you should save often and tell me about game breaking bugs.

I plan to continue the translation (even though I don't know any Japanese) but in case I don't, I included the project (.tpp) file for Translator++.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mopp96

Mar 1, 2021
Good work, I played this game for 15 hours, there were no bugs.Good luck with the translation.

Aug 7, 2019
I created a MTL + Edits Translation of Villnammellet 1.12:
Mega:

For now the Translation should be considered alpha quality, aka you should save often and tell me about game breaking bugs.

I plan to continue the translation (even though I don't know any Japanese) but in case I don't, I included the project (.tpp) file for Translator++.

Been a while since anyone has posted here but how complete/non-buggy is this? Any more updates or is this sort of a "finished" project?

Ssjmini

Aug 20, 2018
Been a while since anyone has posted here but how complete/non-buggy is this? Any more updates or is this sort of a "finished" project?
It should be (mostly) bug free and a 100% MTLed (with some manual edits). I might update it again but I kinda lost interest for the moment polishing the translation.
The MTL was done by Sugoi Translator not Google Translate, a better translator for japanese --> english
I can't guarantee that there are zero bugs, but it should at least be close to zero (I haven't encountered any anymore in my playthrough, though I haven't 100% nor finished the game )

Reactions: WombatCombat450