2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Okay still a bit early to give this game a review, but I like what I am seeing so far, and Dev has nice taste in outfits :p and I do encourage focusing on the city and the events rather than the combat for now

paula789

May 2, 2017
While starting the game the application replies, " The procedure entry point CreateFile2 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" What's the reason behind that? Is there any fix?

Reactions: zonegamer38

Escovic

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
While starting the game the application replies, " The procedure entry point CreateFile2 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll" What's the reason behind that? Is there any fix?
Hello, it seems to be a problem with your Windows update. I found the following video, it may help you:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Looks promising
Following thread
Shame not many devs make great games on unreal engine
It's always unity this unity that
Dev are there any planned tags or kinks in the future ?

aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
Looking forward to this game will have foot fetish content, such as foot content such as licking feet. thanks for sharing

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
the Performance Build is really good no Quests at this Time but you can go to study with gabriel and go to Bath with Ellias . Nice work i will look wath going on in future with this game (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Escovic

Escovic

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
do yourself a favor and hold the space bar while moving
I spent a whole day trying to figure that out, and in the end I didn't succeed :(. So I left it like that in the meantime since it doesn't affect anything besides looking funny.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes