• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Others VirtualFem: Virtual Girlfriend Software [v4.40] [VirtualFem]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DaVe_X

Jul 12, 2018
absolutely trash. wast of time. black screen on win 10.
False. I'm on Windows 10 and just installed it. Works fine.
You're getting the black screen because you don't have windows media player installed. It must be installed for the videos to be able to play in the software.

Last edited:

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
on win 11 have problems i installed media player legacy game start normaly but videos dont play its freeze

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I wish someone would take this idea and using modern AI just make it better, imagine talking to someone who could pass as a real human using this as a base for the idea, it would make the "girlfriend" software much more believable. as is this software is ancient, I'm really surprised this is even still getting new modules considering how old the actual software side is and all the issues it has with windows.

That being said I do wish someone would update the torrent link with all the new stuff, or brush off their old password and share the wealth with the rest of us

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Gormor

Dec 17, 2018
Напиши нормально правильность последовательности установки. Ничего не работает, запускаешь и там тупо чат и темный экран!

Oct 27, 2023
Is this animated or just a series of pictures? 37 gigs :oops: Holy shit! I think I'll wait to see what it's like....
Sorry about the double post I'm still a noob..

Oct 27, 2023
How old is this game? I just download it .. installed. Emily is the only name I saw... but there is no video or graphic of her in the view window..hmmm. I'll research some more but, I'm going with Home Together rn..

Oct 27, 2023
I got it going. Emily... do you want to bang this cunt? And then it was just a video of her with some dude banging her. I can watch that for free. Yeah, I'm sticking with Home Together...

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes