• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes

squalinton

Jul 13, 2023
Ok I need some advice if anyone can give me please:

Played the game multiple times (last time even activated cheats), the succubus won't play with me, she just keeps telling me to get to the edge with no animations. I was hoping to see animations such as when she does HJ, FJ, BJ (vampire), cbt, smother etc. I wanted to see them all but for some reason she won't play with the player. Does anyone have any advice? I have messed around with the kink settings so many times, disabling some enabling some, enabling all even and things don't change, best I got was HJ and ball slapping at some point.

Has anyone had this issue and knows how to watch the animations? Thanks in advance :):coffee:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you managed to fuck the settings up so far beyond hope, restore to the last save where it kinda sorta worked or just reset it.

May 25, 2022
if you managed to fuck the settings up so far beyond hope, restore to the last save where it kinda sorta worked or just reset it.
Don't know like, I have everything enabled apart from toys and insertables. Game should be working fine though the settings are meant to be for customization not something that could easily ruin it.

Do you still get animations when you play virtual succubus?

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
View attachment 688600 she staying like that for a while, can't get pass to next step
Edit:
clarifying the bug i posted is an old version
As far as I know, waiting around indefinatly or at least until a crash is an intended feature now. If this were a bug it would have been adressed by now, but it has been in that last many versions and only getting worst with each subsequent version.

Suggesting anything else on the discord is the equivalent to shitting on the dev in their eyes.

Reactions: T0RQU3 J0N3Z

wicket1110

Feb 28, 2024
Question for anyone who may be able to help. I read that there's an "Energy Drain" mode and it's been around since like 0.33, but for the life of me I can never get that mode to run. Whenever I do a regular session and get to the ending, it's just a standard ending and I can't find any setting or toggle related to Energy Drain. Does anyone know how to get this to work?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PootisPenser76
May 25, 2022
Question for anyone who may be able to help. I read that there's an "Energy Drain" mode and it's been around since like 0.33, but for the life of me I can never get that mode to run. Whenever I do a regular session and get to the ending, it's just a standard ending and I can't find any setting or toggle related to Energy Drain. Does anyone know how to get this to work?
When you click regular session there should be an option like this for energy drain energydrain.jpg

hope this helps! Should work with some other session types too!

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes