4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
This needs an ingame browser for user content similar to Yiffalicious, checking reddit for scenes gets annoying. With that money he earns it should be doable to rent a server for $50.

Chuckles

Apr 24, 2017
%windir%\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "%CD%\VaM.exe" -vrmode None
isn't this a code for playing without vr? (it's put in the "Target" of a shortcut)

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
Well thats in his plans
Yes but if you look at the roadmap, its not even planned up to 1.7 so it probably will come end of this year at least, if at all.
Right now he seems to focus on creator wishes only, which is not a bad thing. But for consumers, as of now, its a pain. Not only the missing ingame browser, there is no option for audio volume or mute a scene. Its hard to replace a female model in a scene as you need to find the girl actor attach point. Also rotating the camera with rift controllers is getting really frustrating.

There are also some cool other requests on his plan but his roadmap clearly shows creator have higher priority. That's why I'm not a patron yet.
Such a game that relies on user content needs to have a great balance between consumer and creators to be successful, like sex villa or Yiffalicious.

AdultPro2017

Mar 16, 2018
Hello everyone! And what there the list of changes in version 1.6? What are the control keys if there is no VR? I don't really have a VR...

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Highlights:

* Multi-scene scenario "The Neighbor" - choose your path. This is a very simple demo of what is now possible in VaM - simple games!

* Many animation and trigger enhancements

* Scene loading triggers (the 1.6 multi-scene demonstrates this)

* GUI button object added. Add custom buttons to control triggers (load scenes, start animations, etc)

* Physical button object added (same as GUI button, but involves touching with physical object in game)

* Animation of morphs. Expression morphs added to allow animating expressions

* Added timeline control and triggers to AnimationPattern

* Atoms now can be turned on/off using triggers

* Many new morphs

* 15 more face morphs thanks to backer Ren!

* Dozens of expression morphs

* Several new body and head morphs

* Can now completely disable the auto-expression system and eye blink system (in Head Control)

* Audio and Image file browser for easier scene building

* Desktop mode enhancements

* Mouse select of objects

* Mousewheel support for UI

* Lightweight (merge) scene loader - useful for fast changes in multi-scene scenarios

* Thumbnails added for skins, hair, and clothing

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Well its not really a game..more of an physic based animations software

IF you wanna get more into it (with what i learnt to me its very worth it!)

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes