4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Meatbull

Mar 23, 2017
Like what they did with the new content. I remember a vr app where you could watch videos with a virtual girl or something. They implemented something like that too which I thought was cool. Have not played with the sliders yet. If you like it please support the patreon, I really want this supported

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
so... this is unplayable if you have no vr?, also does this has sex or is only like make your girl and that's it?

Bunni

Jun 9, 2017
@Bloo

OP is now out of date.

Creator code: C10199 -Thanks @Meatbull

Some content tags: VR, Sandbox, Straight, Lesbian, Gay, Solo, Spanking, Custom Animation, Character creation, Soft-body Physics, Realtime Character Possession.

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
1.5 should be released this week. Dev stated in the post that 1.5 will come with mouse and kb support. So no longer need VR to play it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
1.5 should be released this week. Dev stated in the post that 1.5 will come with mouse and kb support. So no longer need VR to play it.
if its true and released, then its good news..

game look pretty good and i would like to try it without VR

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
You misread that. Per the it's mouse support in VR to support mousewheel zooming / scene panning.

2D mode (for certain editing tasks) is still in "research" phase and will not be in 1.5.

[EDIT] Seems I'm the one who is mistaken. Per his 1.5 post:

* A new monitor/keyboard/mouse mode. It is fairly full featured, and more will be added over time.

He mentions 'monitor' so there you go.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes