4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Have you tried searching the Hub? Just search for "eyes" and you'll find a TON of textures etc. for eyes, like " " by UserBob, " " by Hunting-Succubus, or to improve eyes in VaM. Most of the time I do see Hunting-Succubus' Enhanced Eyes being used in looks.
If I search I see only clothes not the textures. Thanks for the link

Reactions: theMickey_

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Just download some eyes you like and add it to the character like you would add some clothing (in the clothing tab)
I need textures not clothing. and

Aug 4, 2021
If you would have checked the free feet sole textures on the hub, you would have found a short tutorial on its hub page on how to replace body textures easily.

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
You yourself provide links to resources and everything is clearly written there, how and what to do. to apply the desired texture. What else do you need?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
It's just that those eyes from hunting succubus are better in my opinion. But if you don't like them just go to the iris materials tab, select the textures submenu and load the texture you want
1716055175858.png

Reactions: FutaTheBest

FatGuysOtherChin

May 27, 2019
Any suggested scene creators that do questionable content for VAM that might not be able to be on the hub? Monster, beast, tentacles, and all the things related to that?

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017
Have any of you tried adding "Easy Cum" from 50_shades or a similar mod that adds ejaculations to the finished scene? Do you know how to do it because I have a problem with it, I would be grateful for your help and advice.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Have any of you tried adding "Easy Cum" from 50_shades or a similar mod that adds ejaculations to the finished scene? Do you know how to do it because I have a problem with it, I would be grateful for your help and advice.
I personally haven't used this resource yet, but I've just downloaded it, loaded the example scene and analyzed it -- did you do that as well? Because it's pretty obvious how it's done from based on what I can see in the example scene: check the "Cum 1" button, see what it does, and then work your way forwards. You'll need a CUA, an Animation pattern and so on...

What exactly is your issue?

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017
I personally haven't used this resource yet, but I've just downloaded it, loaded the example scene and analyzed it -- did you do that as well? Because it's pretty obvious how it's done from based on what I can see in the example scene: check the "Cum 1" button, see what it does, and then work your way forwards. You'll need a CUA, an Animation pattern and so on...

What exactly is your issue?
There is one problem, I want to upload this plugin to one scene with a character named "Matthew". First I have to change his name to "guy1", then I open "Easy Cum importer" and enable merge load assets on "guy1" but... I can't replace Matthew with a modified version because it is in json format. and character must be in var file. So my question is how to modify "Matthew" and save him in such a format that I can change his orginal while keeping only the clothes in the scene.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
There is one problem, I want to upload this plugin to one scene with a character named "Matthew". First I have to change his name to "guy1", then I open "Easy Cum importer" and enable merge load assets on "guy1" but... I can't replace Matthew with a modified version because it is in json format. and character must be in var file. So my question is how to modify "Matthew" and save him in such a format that I can change his orginal while keeping only the clothes in the scene.
If you want easy and intuitive, VaM is far, far, veeeeery far from it. And on top of it is a buggy mess.

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
i haven't looked at this scene in depth but the name change is probably needed for the penis twitch animation, or maybe if you are merge loading scene, if person name is different instead of merging person atom it'll just add another atom. The cum part which is basically a cua doesn't rely on names of the Person atom. Ill try to modify this into something sensible like a subscene. Also wats this "cant replace character"? cant you just load another appearance preset?

edit: making it a subscene seems to be challenging. the animation pattern keeps breaking when adding to a new scene... ill probably remove that stupid shit and do the twitching some other way (like with logicbricks).

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes