Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

krleangle

Oct 7, 2017
Nice, appreciate more new stuff!
We definitely need more contributions.
If you can upload an image of the stuff that would be awesome.
Makes it easier for us to see what the items are as MEGA bandwidth is limited when free.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just threw these together as they're the easiest/best conversions I can remember off the top of my head. If you dig deep down into the folders, you'll see images of what they are. My VAM folder is a mess right now, and with 1.18 I'll have to go through everything and tag it (and clean up my clothing folder) and I can try and make more "proper" releases then and post some additional stuff.

Honestly, I figured there was a unofficial community sharing DAZ assets somewhere, even suspected a private discord. Similar thing happened with Honey Select. I just don't understand the ultra-secrecy considering any given DAZ asset can be found with a simple Google search, and it doesn't take an expert in 3D software to port them. I wonder if there are prominent members of the official VAM community in there or something.

Can you share where they were leaked to? I'd love to get away from the ultra-paranoid reddit types that act like a port of an Overwatch character can bring the entire project crashing down.

• Haha
Reactions: ISven and H8tXtract

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Can you share where they were leaked to? I'd love to get away from the ultra-paranoid reddit types that act like a port of an Overwatch character can bring the entire project crashing down.
I wouldn't fear that i would rather fear DAZ3D acceptance of VAM, they are looking for sure how far it gets in their own Range of movement, they are silent they are looking and waiting that personally would fear me to death.
They have the most control currently of VAM without anyone suspecting it, they gonna decide it's faith.
Meshed seems to be pretty aware of that Risk hes taken currently hence the plans to make the system more flexible and partly independent of just DAZ IP (also maybe to pressure them a bit i dont need DAZ Content but i can support it).
Though i would rather suspect DAZ3D Overtaking Mesh for their Avatar part if they have enough crashing the project as you know it before the independent movement, well see.

Mesh doesn't need VAM and ultimately not any DAZ3D Content most of the awesome parts in VAM on his IP side have nothing directly todo with it.

Though the easyness of a Morphable Model such as Genesis is which makes VAM ultimately usable for many USERs apart from Artists alone, the research behind such a flexible Model is heavy year long stuff, which will speed up now significantly with A.I in the coming years.

Also DAZ3D made sure that certain levels aren't reachable without their consent protecting some core IP things much heavier from anyone.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Daz knows about it for a long time , they're watching and planing, they can pull the plug at anytime.

Last edited:

ISven

May 19, 2017
H8tXtract you have download the Horror bundle pack via the anonfile link ?

Because the folder aren't full and not working in the game :(

I had already downloaded a few days ago and I had the same result. The file doesn't download completely, I tested on several browsers.

If someone has this pack (complete and functional) would it be possible to share it?

EDIT:
One of my friends had this pack, he sent me the download link.

I have it test it works perfectly.

Thanks to "RapaceDeSlip" for the link ;)

Last edited:

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
H8tXtract you have download the Horror bundle pack via the anonfile link ?

Because the folder aren't full and not working in the game :(

I had already downloaded a few days ago and I had the same result. The file doesn't download completely, I tested on several browsers.

If someone has this pack (complete and functional) would it be possible to share it?

EDIT:
One of my friends had this pack, he sent me the download link.

I have it test it works perfectly.

Thanks to "RapaceDeSlip" for the link ;)
Yeah I re-uploaded the one I originally put up, and it seems to be working on my end now.

That one you posted has higher file size so I imagine it's got more stuff. Just leave the file on your post I'll link it on the main post then your friend gets his credit.

BTW invite your friend over, if he has some more stuff that's not posted we would definitely be grateful.

Reactions: ISven

Chairman_woo

Aug 30, 2019
I noticed the Gym Equipment link is the same as the soccer ball link (i.e. it is also a link to the soccer ball files). Guessing a copy paste mixup.

Otherwise amazing stuff. Thank you so much.

I don't mind paying for stuff I will actually get some use out of, but the scene is such a horrendous mess of paywalled content strewn across so many places, in such varying quality....Trying stuff out like this has been a bit of a godsend.

Like easily 50-60% of the clothes I download are just not good enough or optimised enough to get meaningful use out of. etc. etc.

Reactions: ISven and H8tXtract

Bobbyboy88

Sep 6, 2019

Animal or Monster Features
Assets

I was super excited about these as I'd been trying to figure out how to import stuff myself specifically for some of these kind of things (and have no idea about a discord), but is anyone else finding wolf tail works fine but cat and devil (spades) tail work for half a second then explode into craziness?

Reactions: MrMazay

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
I was super excited about these as I'd been trying to figure out how to import stuff myself specifically for some of these kind of things (and have no idea about a discord), but is anyone else finding wolf tail works fine but cat and devil (spades) tail work for half a second then explode into craziness?
That depends if you load them with collisions enabled, especially with an asset like that which has a box or mesh collision point very close proximity of it or entwining with other collision points when loading. One of my environments has sphere skydome collisions enabled accidentally and it wreaks everything lol... See if disabling physics for the assets and enabling it helps too.

Vero117

Jan 29, 2018
Thank you for all the awesome stuff. You have renewed my interest in Vam. Is pretty discouraging on their main reddit lately with all the paid content.. Kudos!

garbogee

Jan 12, 2018
Not sure about this idea, but perhaps a single mega shared folder with all the stuff would be perhaps a nice way to grab everything with a single download?

BTW, if I have stuff to share, how to post?

ISven

May 19, 2017
Not sure about this idea, but perhaps a single mega shared folder with all the stuff would be perhaps a nice way to grab everything with a single download?

BTW, if I have stuff to share, how to post?
You can take inspiration from the H8tXtract post to share mods.

A general title
A spoiler
Name of the mod
A screenshot (if possible)
A download link (Mega, Google Drive, ...)

IAmOnTheBox

Jun 16, 2019

Clothing Bundle B

The following MEGA links are no longer available;
  • Baggy T-Shirts with Presets Wet & Dry (Sim Ready)
  • Bandeau Top
  • Baseball Jacket
  • Bat Girl Outfit
  • Beanie
  • Beautiful Skirt
  • Bijoux Jewlery
  • Bioshock Young Elizabeth Outfit
I hope someone can re-upload them, because there are a few things in there that seem really useful!

Reactions: kremen

garbogee

Jan 12, 2018
No worries, I expected this sadly and its kind of pathetic really. :LOL:
I'm uploading a torrent soon of the clothing then all of the assets, I figured more of these will go down eventually so just hang tight.

I've re-uploaded the links thanks to MEGA which was surprisingly easy to do!
I'm going to add something to the main post for others if they see downed links so I can replenish them.
So sadly, these assets are staying put.

Awesome, thanks for you time and effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes