4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Viraginis
Footsiez has now uploaded the free version of the game's demo on his Patreon simply because we're forced to make this version available for free since it's already out there on F95Zone.
This is Bullcrap and you know it, i would love to pull your hair for that a bit rougher ;)

For Everyone to Relax anyways
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Viraginis

This is Bullcrap and you know it, i would love to pull your hair for that a bit rougher ;)

For Everyone to Relax anyways
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For free for his patrons that is, plus free for whoever downloads the game on here. Maybe I didn't quite put it right in the text.
Which part is "bullcrap" exactly? Plus I'll make it free on itch.io myself or even remove it from itch.io since the free version is already here anyways and just post the new demo version at the end of this month on itch.io again, basically how I planned it from the start.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yes mistress of course mistress im wrong mistress sorry mistress punish me mistress, boris didn't lick your feet well enough today mistress let me fix his mistake *slurp* :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Cupcakedestroyboy

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020

If you're a $5,- and above supporter, please make an account to get access to the game's download section. Link your Patreon account with which you're supporting the game to your account by clicking on the link below. Next click allow and you'll be redirected to the game's download page.

-----------------------------

Virago v.2 - file size: 791 MB

Changelog
  • New Weapon Mechanics, Pick Up/Hit/Drop batons, when standing near one press B.
  • New Animations, Trampling Finisher + Inspect Loot mechanic, press E when the Arrows pop up and you see "Inspect" in red letters.
  • Hitting/Kicking + Miss sounds added. The sounds are randomized so none of the "hits" sound repetitive.
  • Fixed old/new bugs.
Enemies

• The trampling finisher will only play on the last enemy in the group/room.
  • Enemies drop batons.
Known Bugs

• Upon death the main character and npc's get jiggly bodies.
  • Some lag during cutscenes.
  • Few typos here and there.
Future Plans Next Update

• Have decided to move on from the old office and slowly move towards the real game's environment, meaning: the dorms, the school and city. This will be quite a lot of work but wish to have the actual girl's dorm ready where Ashley can start to play with her footboy. :)
-----------------------------

Thank you so much for the support!! We'll try updating the game every month or two depending on the amount of new content we'll be adding. We would love to hear your feedback and new ideas on how to improve the game to make it the ultimate foot fetish femdom experience.‍

Hope You Have Fun Playing!!

~ Ashley - Footsiez - Clandestino ~ AshleyThrone.gif

Last edited:

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
#DeleteYourShame

Don't let shame ruin your life.

Rockstar Style Femdom Bully Game In The Making

Last edited:
Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
More ehh Status update Videos with you included ;)

Your face is interesting

And no that's not a pickup line :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Viraginis

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You could have a lot of Simps, so much natural beauty of your east ancestors ;)
My heart goes boom boom boom if i see you smile, these 2 outer teeth interesting symmetry is this your natural config ?
When my heart started pumping faster i had to think about some Dark being wandering on our earth for a moment, trying to bite me in that moment of max pressure warmly flowing through my body.
i had to think about Kalyskah for a moment, quer :D

Merry RED Christmas Lovely being

PS: Nope im not a Model Scout and neither am i a loverboy, just true feelings without any 2nd thoughts behind them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viraginis

zz7989

May 30, 2022
it's too difficult! the action is very stiff, every punch in a daze for 3 seconds like a fool.
i can't beat anyone.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

My life has gotten super busy, but I try really hard to continue making this a real and excitingly fun game!
Everything I worked on in the game has been merged together and is fairly playable. What remains is that the environment needs more polishing, cars, traffic AI system, proper weather with sun, rain and seasons, day and night cycle, money system, inventory system, skills system, more missions... But most importantly unique and naughty animations...(being worked on)... kinky is the very reason this game exists, especially naughty stuff regarding Ashley's two sweaty lower bits... :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote