• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Developer: Violation Nation /Wet Avocado Games - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to Ep5
View attachment 3210845 View attachment 3210846
Updated to Ep5

Reactions: Bella Von Halen
Oct 10, 2022
So any previous choice I make does not matter? If I choose to be nice, then I choose to have fun option characters are all acting like I chose all the rapey options. It does not make sense and sort of immersion breaker. Any plan to fix it or ....?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
So any previous choice I make does not matter? If I choose to be nice, then I choose to have fun option characters are all acting like I chose all the rapey options. It does not make sense and sort of immersion breaker. Any plan to fix it or ....?
I think the choices do matter in this game. Although it is still a bit early to say where it will go exactly.

Oct 10, 2022
I think the choices do matter in this game. Although it is still a bit early to say where it will go exactly.
It may flag things but dialogues does not change accordingly. early in game is the best time for establishing that anyway.
For example, even if you never choose to have sex with the teacher. When you choose one of them, she talks like MC fucked her at every corner. Another one, even if you choose not to admonish daughter for sleeping in undies, at the house MC becomes mad about it without even have an option and talks like he said it yesterday. There were a few things like these. So it may count MC's goodness it does not effect dialogues.

There was an issue about MC's name, or daughter's name if you changed them. Or wrong person's dialogue box but these are easily be overlooked after all it's early game but not others. If it's not fixed now, it will be bothersome when story move forward.

Just my 2 cents though. :unsure:

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
It may flag things but dialogues does not change accordingly. early in game is the best time for establishing that anyway.
For example, even if you never choose to have sex with the teacher. When you choose one of them, she talks like MC fucked her at every corner. Another one, even if you choose not to admonish daughter for sleeping in undies, at the house MC becomes mad about it without even have an option and talks like he said it yesterday. There were a few things like these. So it may count MC's goodness it does not effect dialogues.

There was an issue about MC's name, or daughter's name if you changed them. Or wrong person's dialogue box but these are easily be overlooked after all it's early game but not others. If it's not fixed now, it will be bothersome when story move forward.

Just my 2 cents though. :unsure:
All of it makes me think that the dev may not be great at coding. :unsure:
I do hope he fixes it before going too much further into the story.
At this point, starting over would not be very nice but it wouldn't be a disaster.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Game/Developer: Violation Nation /Wet Avocado Games - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to Ep5
View attachment 3210845 View attachment 3210846
Will this bork the saves, or would I be able to use the saves - generated with this mod - in the next update without the mod?

Wet Avocado Games

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
I thought this game use to have a gay tag. Am I mistaken or was that something planned and then removed?
Hi DruidicWytch23,

Thanks for playing our game!

We replied to you on our Discord already, but in case you missed it, there was never a gay tag attached to Violation Nation, and there are no plans to add that to the game at the moment.

Best regards!

Reactions: Bobby25
Jan 2, 2024
Hey, before I act hastily, are there any special instructions on how to use the patch? Or do I just put it in the "game" file like normal?

EDIT: Also, how necessary is the patch? Isn't the girl explicitly the MC's daughter?

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes