Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
What you would of course want to see would be delayed again, but let's see with Ep 5 I would have hoped for a little more

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I liked the update, but it was to short for my taste. I think I better sit a few updates out and do them in one go. Anyway thank you kind dev for sharing.

Reactions: youdontwanttoknow

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I liked the update, but it was to short for my taste. I think I better sit a few updates out and do them in one go. Anyway thank you kind dev for sharing.
That's what I do with some devs that have very short release cycles. I know one that releases once a month. I wait 3 months then get it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Boring update.. didn't even get to kill one guy! Might have to start playing every other on this one.

Reactions: miki766

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Um, I don't know if I should post this here or not, but found an instance when the MC's default name is used instead of the player customized one. CEO Jim The Douchebag says "I may have underestimated Noah" right after the MC & co leave Ekaterina on day 3 or 4 or so. This is on the path of refusing her offer.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Um, I don't know if I should post this here or not, but found an instance when the MC's default name is used instead of the player customized one. CEO Jim The Douchebag says "I may have underestimated Noah" right after the MC & co leave Ekaterina on day 3 or 4 or so. This is on the path of refusing her offer.
Also on the path of accepting it! And it's day 4. :)

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
What I'm reading so far mc has still feeling for her. In the phone call he said you know, i always feel better after talking to you
what a dumbass :KEK:
Ugh...i didn’t read too much into that...
What next? He's gonna watch them fuck and say i always feel better when i watch you fuck others

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
Game/Developer: Violation Nation /Wet Avocado Games - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to Ep4
View attachment 3210845 View attachment 3210846
Will this be updated for current version?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Well i found a "Bug" ?! Or wrong Coding ....
The MC Names is here Noah even when i Changed it at the beginning
View attachment 3491051
Yeah, something is definitely wrong with the custom naming. Not only with the MC but also with the daughter.

On top of the dialogue box, it displays the name I gave them. But in the text the names are completely different.

Although in my game, the MC is named Harry (although the prologue says Noah) and the daughter Effy. :unsure:

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Although in my game, the MC is named Harry (although the prologue says Noah) and the daughter Effy. :unsure:
I really hope this is a joke.
Buit just in case it isn't; the MC gives a fake name ("Harry") on Day 1, and he continues using it thereafter, and this is explained in-game. His daughter's name is Sophie, and "Effy" is a diminutive form of the "phie" suffix of her name.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Wet Avocado Games ok so gave this one a shot, so far not bad ( kind of gave me the urge to play project zomboid :LOL: ) the setting and premise, while not unique it's defenetly something that will set your game apart from the rest, the MC is not a pushover like most H-games MCs , and i'v checked out the update rate / amount of content, and alltho ep/day 5 was rather short, it does kind of align with what i would expect out of a begginer dev with the resurses you have to produce in about 1 month and a half, so you earned my support so far.

my advise tho regarding content, insted of going on a longer relase (lets say 3-5 months betwwen updates) and relasing 2-4 days at a time, DO NOT DO THAT, keep going as is. why? few reasons,
1. you can get feedback and fix bugs much more easly this way, preventing your game from becoming a bug fuck fest
2. it will help you from procrastinating, trust me if you go to that longer relase date you might, NEY, WILL, get moments where you say to yourself, eeeh i think i'm just gone take a 2 week break from this i can make up the work later, witch will later on end up happening more and more often.

i myself might skip an update cycle and play every 2 updates in order to make it more enjoyable, but i still think you should keep it as is, because it will keep the project more healthy, if we want to play more content at a time we can skip an update or 2, but if you try to convince yourself that going longer updates on a longer relase date it's something that more often than not will backfire, because once you do it, it's a bell that you can't unring.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I really hope this is a joke.
Buit just in case it isn't; the MC gives a fake name ("Harry") on Day 1, and he continues using it thereafter, and this is explained in-game. His daughter's name is Sophie, and "Effy" is a diminutive form of the "phie" suffix of her name.
Ah, forgot about that.

I also forgot if the fake name has a user input (I guess it does).
The daughter definitely is definable by the user. But the game doesn't seem to care.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes