Others Vinculike - Roguelike-like Dungeon Crawler [Development Thread]

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Hi all! I hope you don't mind if I share the game I'm working on right now :)

Short game idea: Dive deep into ever-changing dungeons, fight monsters, manage clothes, health of body and mind, get captured and rescued, rinse and repeat in this action roguelike-like dungeon crawler.

The content includes but not limited to: action roguelike-style combat with diverse gameplay, nudity, embarrassment, tickling, bondage (light for now), damsels in distress and much more to come in the future. But the main part: all of those are integral parts of the gameplay, not just cosmetics or reward for playing well/poorly :)

This game can be played with one hand! So with the free one you can facepalm at poor graphics and absence of explicit sexual content. Or hold a cup of tea or a cookie if you're into this kind of thing. But seriously, this game is built with "tingle imagination, not <censored>" goal in mind.

The game is still in early development (a long roadmap to clear up until Alpha) but is already quite playable and hopefully enjoyable. Due to early stage of development and regular frequent updates I think that a "development thread" will be a better alternative to publishing a few updates per week through buggy and slow online file hosters.

You can download free builds for Windows, Linux, Android at (The game is Free and Open Source!)

screenshot_vinculike_389005864933.png screenshot_vinculike_389005875233.png screenshot_vinculike_389005887916.png screenshot_vinculike_389005903677.png screenshot_vinculike_389005963426.png

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Update 0.46.4218

Walking around nude now hurts willpower, improvements in movement logic, new trap kind, better map quality on desktop platforms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Update 0.47.4292 - Quality of life improvements: workaround some rare crashes with inventory, fix Will'o'wisp monster behavior, some balancing improvements

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Updates 0.47.4297 & 0.48.4378 - Difficulty Level can be set in Options, exhausted characters are not available for the next dungeon run, short stories at the beginning of the run, show how many hits the monster will require to get killed, new monster type: Gluescarab and much more :)

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
0.48.4473 - 3 new items : Kukri Knife (good for stealth attacks, bad in combat); Amulet of Rogue (increases stealth damage) and Amulet of Nudist (removes willpower damage from nudity-related events)

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
0.49.4593 - Hotfix

So, as I expected, there were some issues with balancing. For now I’ve caught and hopefully fixed everything related to shooters.