Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
sorry may be an idiot question how it can be version 2.1.13.1 and there is not even a single ending ??

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I feel like I am collecting girls to cuck myself with? 2/3 of the vn is FF action, mc starts getting close to a girl then they start fucking each other and mc cries about it. Is this supposed to be fun or annoying?

Multiple scenes are not translated to English or go between English and Italian.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I gotta say Cindy's story was fucked up. I was laughing through out the game due to it being ridiculous. Then they threw in Cindy's back story and Jessicas. Then it was like wooo.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
The script is there (in the tl folder) for English so it's kind of weird, but it's only for the one scene in the replay gallery (there is a gallery unlocker included).

Specifically, the one on the second to last page in the gallery, bottom right.
While the files do exist if you open them with "your favorite text editor", I use paint myself, the win 2k edition, you'll see it's not translated, as the translation line is... the italian's just above.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
1st of all I'd like to say "I love this game"
2nd I'd like to ask "Is the Steam version the full version of the game?"
3rd When I follow the Steam-link I always get the message " This item is currently unavailable in your region "

Minilono

Aug 26, 2019
go to preference in the game menu change the language to english. if u have a smartphone use google lens translate option.
yeah, that's what I tried before. Nothing doing. Maybe because I'm running in JoiPlay?
Screenshot_20240404-012120.jpg

Last edited:

MonkeyWraith

Dec 6, 2022
I'm stuck at Methea. Who is the collaborator that helps with her? I have maxed out my interactions with everyone and can't continue until I get into Cassius. Also, my Fame is 305 if that helps.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Reactions: MonkeyWraith
4.00 star(s) 42 Votes