4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Hey, sorry, I didn't notice your comment. Not many people like extreme body modifications (including me), so if I add such a thing - then at the end of the game as an optional route
Even I don't like bodies that are excessively modified, it shouldn't be too extreme and I would prefer it to stay realistic. Still, Lily has such an innocent looking figure that I would love to see her do a 180 in that regard.

Reactions: Mysh9

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I'll try it, thanks!
Another thing is to use for test render (Looking if the poses looks allright, no floating objects etc.) OpenGL. My problem with DAZ ist always the loading time. I don't know what DAZ does when it's telling 'Deleting objects' even if you just started the program and stays there for a long time.

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
Amazing game and renders! Good luck to you Eromantis! I like the progression, I hope it stays the same until she is a broken slut, just begging for any action (I do mean any action though, would like to see her and some lesbians)

Mysh9

Sep 17, 2023
Well, maybe i'm trying to swim against the stream, but i hope that action will not be in place of the plot's logic.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Batch Render works really awful and very often an error pops up and nothing happens until you press "ok".
I use Render Queue 3.0 and that work well for me

I enjoyed this, intriguing story, I'm curious about this one.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
when will we expect the next update? does anybody have any information?
probably a good while still last update wasn't that long ago. Tho this game seems to have a fast dev cycle a bit if I recall something like 2-3 months been the norm so far ( to tired to go though his patron and check if that's right)

Guest888

Oct 26, 2017
Jesus Christ. Great job. Beautiful models. Good camera work. Interesting story. You did a great work! The title is even rude for such a game.
I just hope that the game has at least two endings and we can, for example, make Lily corrupt, but not stupid, and help her get out of the village. Because I caught myself thinking that I was sorry to collect slut points at any cost. As a result, I missed a couple of episodes (in the dirty alley and the diner). One predictable ending is too boring.
And a couple more questions: why does the head of the restaurant have an empty table, and on the wall hangs a board from the police with a map and photographs of criminals? Why does Susan say that there are many criminals in their village and there are drug advertisements on the walls? If Grimwood is a trap and Susan's house is the symbolic witch's "sugar house", shouldn't she be able to reassure Lily that it's safe place? And why didn't she have a clean sheet for Lily?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lezgin

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Jesus Christ. Great job. Beautiful models. Good camera work. Interesting story. You did a great work! The title is even rude for such a game.
I just hope that the game has at least two endings and we can, for example, make Lily corrupt, but not stupid, and help her get out of the village. Because I caught myself thinking that I was sorry to collect slut points at any cost. As a result, I missed a couple of episodes (in the dirty alley and the diner). One predictable ending is too boring.
And one more thing: why does the head of the restaurant have an empty table, and on the wall hangs a board from the police with a map and photographs of criminals?
I have 2 saves one where I go max slut mode and one where I stay as innocent as possible and avoid as much of the slut points as possible. So I kind of do hope for 2 different endings tho wouldn't be surprised 1 of my saves is pointless since it kind of goes against the whole concept of the game.

Guest888

Oct 26, 2017
I have 2 saves one where I go max slut mode and one where I stay as innocent as possible and avoid as much of the slut points as possible. So I kind of do hope for 2 different endings tho wouldn't be surprised 1 of my saves is pointless since it kind of goes against the whole concept of the game.
I don't understand why the local witches want to make Lily just a stupid whore. I hope this has something to do with sacrifice of innocence theme or the rituals with the chosen victim.
It's much more interesting to drop Lily to the very bottom, and then give her a straw that will lead her to salvation. I want her to become a whore, but I don't want her to become a completely stupid, hopeless whore. It is more difficult to spoil the soul than to spoil the body.

Reactions: seree20
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes