• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 39 Votes

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Agree which is why harems are my least favorite games most of the time there are a few good ones but those are rare.
well im not even talking about harems, i mean in corruption games you can get a LOT of sex scenes as your character just fucks everyone and everything around her or just keeps getting raped..and thats both boring and/or painful to watch
so id rather have a good romance with only a few sex scenes with him or her then watch my character whore out

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
well im not even talking about harems, i mean in corruption games you can get a LOT of sex scenes as your character just fucks everyone and everything around her or just keeps getting raped..and thats both boring and/or painful to watch
so id rather have a good romance with only a few sex scenes with him or her then watch my character whore out
ah I see I really haven't played other than this 1 hard to think of any ive played tbh. Just a genre of AVN's I havent really looked into trying yet with a huge backlog lol but the banner image got me to play this one sooner.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ah I see I really haven't played other than this 1 hard to think of any ive played tbh. Just a genre of AVN's I havent really looked into trying yet with a huge backlog lol but the banner image got me to play this one sooner.
yeah the art in this game is some of the best iv seen in ren'ply

Reactions: blastwave2k

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Like I said, I don't focus on quantity and emphasize quality. I don't know the final number of renders in the new update yet.
Keep up the good work while that user may of disliked the last update. While yes it was a bit short I enjoyed it for what content was there, as I felt like the scenes were well put together. So I agree it did feel like quality over quantity. If anyone dislikes the amount of content they can skip an update or 2 and come back later like many do on other games on this site.

Jan 7, 2021
Like I said, I don't focus on quantity and emphasize quality. I don't know the final number of renders in the new update yet.
My friend don't get me wrong but what you're saying here doesn't make any sense. This is a slowburn game that starts with barely any content and works with updates and it has to move forward right? It has to come to a certain point before it becomes exciting for most of us. So the problem is here, we can't get anywhere with 50 renders every 3 months. You can make the best renders in the world but if you produce 200 renders in 1 year, this game will never end. Imagine a series that only produces 1 episode a year because it's so high quality, and it needs 20 episodes to end. That would be very frustrating and annoying, wouldn't it?

Also, to be honest, I can count a lot of games of this quality and it makes hundreds of renders in 3 months. You are talking like you are doing something here that has never been done in the world, so I felt the need to say.

Last edited:

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
My friend don't get me wrong but what you're saying here doesn't make any sense. This is a slowburn game that starts with barely any content and works with updates and it has to move forward right? It has to come to a certain point before it becomes exciting for most of us. So the problem is here, we can't get anywhere with 50 renders every 3 months. You can make the best renders in the world but if you produce 200 renders in 1 year, this game will never end. Imagine a series that only produces 1 episode a year because it's so high quality, and it needs 20 episodes to end. That would be very frustrating and annoying, wouldn't it?

Also, to be honest, I can count a lot of games of this quality and it makes hundreds of renders in 3 months. You are talking like you are doing something here that has never been done in the world, so I felt the need to say.
I've answered many times that this is my hobby, not my main job. I don't get enough money from it to work full time (although I would like to). I can't do anything about it, I have to pay the bills. The only thing you can do to help is to become a Patreon member.

Jan 7, 2021
I've answered many times that this is my hobby, not my main job. I don't get enough money from it to work full time (although I would like to). I can't do anything about it, I have to pay the bills. The only thing you can do to help is to become a Patreon member.
Almost everyone starts this as a second job and as a hobby. I think you're using this argument a bit too much.

And I think you won't get many subscribers unless you increase your content production. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Almost everyone starts this as a second job and as a hobby. I think you're using this argument a bit too much.
While that is true but we don't know how busy and tired his work makes him or what's going on in his life. Every dev is different some are able to handle creating a AVN alot more than others. Ultimately doesn't matter to me as long as we still get updates and doesn't get abandoned. Will i be disappointed a bit with smaller updates for sure. But i'd also be very much understanding as why that may be the case. If it really bothered me that much id wait for a few updates to drop especially since this dev doesn't have a horrible dev cycle for updates. Only thing I do wish that this dev do different maybe post devlogs on here but I can't complain about that either as im not a pateron atm

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I have been a member of this forum for years now and have supported many different developers including subscribestar, patreon, steam, ... even before I joined F95 Zone. I have seen the birth or at least the beginnings of many games that later became milestones; titles such as Anna Exciting Affection, Lily of the Valley, AWAM, Fashion Business, ...
Many titles have grown well, others have been lost and still others have been abandoned over time. All developers arrived at a certain point have to go through obligatory steps: the fatigue of daily life and their main job, burnouts due to gaming, crises due to constant criticism from players, technical problems, and much more.
I honestly don't understand why certain users keep writing the same things over and over again, game after game, even though they too have been on the forum for years. Many months or years between updates are not pleasant, especially if the result is then not very satisfactory, which is often identified in the number of renders or final scenes. Honestly, I think it is still in line with many developers now and is still better than slowly giving up, like P&P with Lily of the Valley.
This game at the moment is well done; the renders are nice, the tags are to my liking, the story hasn't turned into a "fuck-fest" yet, and you get posts from the developer more or less regularly.
Based on the above then, I think I have enough experience to say that it is not worth filling pages of discussion for such topics. Then as usual, if you don't want to participate financially (which I 100% understand), you can always do it in other ways. I support with donations, honest feedbacks, translations, and creation of walkthroughs while many other users just demand to receive quality content quickly and for free. Complaining about a schedule that has always been like this makes no sense to me, especially considering what has been said so far, then to each his own ....

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
I have been a member of this forum for years now and have supported many different developers including subscribestar, patreon, steam, ... even before I joined F95 Zone. I have seen the birth or at least the beginnings of many games that later became milestones; titles such as Anna Exciting Affection, Lily of the Valley, AWAM, Fashion Business, ...
Many titles have grown well, others have been lost and still others have been abandoned over time. All developers arrived at a certain point have to go through obligatory steps: the fatigue of daily life and their main job, burnouts due to gaming, crises due to constant criticism from players, technical problems, and much more.
I honestly don't understand why certain users keep writing the same things over and over again, game after game, even though they too have been on the forum for years. Many months or years between updates are not pleasant, especially if the result is then not very satisfactory, which is often identified in the number of renders or final scenes. Honestly, I think it is still in line with many developers now and is still better than slowly giving up, like P&P with Lily of the Valley.
This game at the moment is well done; the renders are nice, the tags are to my liking, the story hasn't turned into a "fuck-fest" yet, and you get posts from the developer more or less regularly.
Based on the above then, I think I have enough experience to say that it is not worth filling pages of discussion for such topics. Then as usual, if you don't want to participate financially (which I 100% understand), you can always do it in other ways. I support with donations, honest feedbacks, translations, and creation of walkthroughs while many other users just demand to receive quality content quickly and for free. Complaining about a schedule that has always been like this makes no sense to me, especially considering what has been said so far, then to each his own ....
there's a simple answer to that. that comment(s) you mentioned above is a perfect example of self-entitlement and wanting everything for free in their life. and even when it's free, it's not enough lol. the epitome of this braindead and lazy generation

4.00 star(s) 39 Votes