EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.jpg

Overview:
This is a tactic RPG with Galgame element.
The village you live in will be attacked by all kinds of monsters as the story expands.
As the owner of the village, you'll need to recruit beautiful adventurers, use magic, build walls, turrets to defend it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-31
Release Date: Japanese 2013-08-21, English 2017-11-29
Original title: 冒険者の町を作ろう!2
Aliases: Let's Make Adventurer's Town! 2
Developer: Tamamo Studio
Publisher: Paradise Project
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English (Machine translation)
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Publisher Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Only the 2nd game is translated. The 1st game is in Japanese.
Use Nopy. It is better than MEGA.
My problem is my INTERNET sucks and DL take time and I have to go to work and I need something that can save the DL progress and Mega has an up that can be pause and continue when I get back.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Hold the phone, 1.04gb for 2-10 hours gameplay? Am I reading this right? Can anyone confirm game length?

emmaus

Jul 12, 2017
okay, how is the translation? I have seen this game before, and was planning on playing for a long while now. Just, seeing SakuraGame anywhere on the release page made me give it up. So I wanna ask, is it good SakuraGame, or bad SakuraGame( remember Oujo Onna?)?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
okay, how is the translation? I have seen this game before, and was planning on playing for a long while now. Just, seeing SakuraGame anywhere on the release page made me give it up. So I wanna ask, is it good SakuraGame, or bad SakuraGame( remember Oujo Onna?)?
Mate, I have no idea. I think it is decent from the prologue I have seen in the game. But SakuraGame will always be MTL quality no matter how good it is. LoL. This game is about the gameplay. Not much on dialog.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There is men at work 2 which is in english (a straight sex game). There's not all too much in regards to the management aspects as it's more focused on the rpg and "story telling".

I like this genre, but there sadly aren't that many games in english.
SofthouseChara have made some excellent management games, but they are in japanese. I remember the earlier ones to be quite intiutive, so it's not all bad.

The one where you have to manage (also expand and build etc.) a bath house (a "newer" title) had me pulling hairs, until I realized you are supposed to lose and start a new game (again). You get additional funds on the proceeding run, which will enable you to stay ahead of the game in the start. Bankruptcy is almost 100% certain on your first run.
There's also "How to Make a Floating City", which is a tower defence shooter with some light city building elements. I like that game.

The game itself is easy to understand (despite being in Japanese) once you get started and there's also help on different forums.

Thank you for the share Rance H20. Looking forward to trying this game.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes