Views on Netorare

Views on Netorare?

• Yes, I am a fan of Netorare

• If there's Netorare, I don't mind

• I am only a fan of Netorase

• I have mixed emotions towards Netorare (explain in thread)

• I dislike Netorare

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
That is the point, NTR is cheating. It isn't an open relationship, she is sneaking around behind his back and constantly lying to him to maintain her affair. Her motives are purely for physicals pleasure, not because the husband wronged her or failed in any way, she is acting purely out of self interest. She knows she is doing wrong and she knows that the relationship with her husband is far more valuable in the long run, which is why she constantly lies, because once her sex partner finds a new toy to play with she will be discarded and she wants a husband to go running back to once that happens.
That is how cheating often plays out IRL.

I've already made clear that I don't believe people can own one another. If a woman (or man) wants to pursue pleasure, they often will. There may be consequences. And human history is replete with examples of people doing all sorts of things with foreknowledge of those negative consequences.

I like most NTR. Incest is something I don't get very excited about. Incest is also usually cheating, the father banging his daughter behind his wife's back, the mother banging the son behind her husband's back.

Cheating incest tends to get a pass around here. NTR does not ...

It's also interesting to me that people get so incensed about NTR but not vanilla cheating. NTR seems to have that extra spiciness that gets people's jimmies rustled.

And wrt to self-interest, I believe we're all motivated by self-interest. The subjective theory of value is premised upon that.

Reactions: whippetmaster

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019

I've already made clear that I don't believe people can own one another. If a woman (or man) wants to pursue pleasure, they often will. There may be consequences. And human history is replete with examples of people doing all sorts of things with foreknowledge of those negative consequences.

I like most NTR. Incest is something I don't get very excited about. Incest is also usually cheating, the father banging his daughter behind his wife's back, the mother banging the son behind her husband's back.

It's also interesting to me that people get so incensed about NTR but not vanilla cheating. NTR seems to have that extra spiciness that gets people's jimmies rustled.

And wrt to self-interest, I believe we're all motivated by self-interest. The subjective theory of value is premised upon that.
I'm not exactly sure how people can't own one another pertains to pursuing pleasure and cheating. Mind explaining? (sorry to intrude on your discussion, just curious)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I voted that I don't like NTR in general... But I feel the necessity to explain why...

I'm a big fan of stories involving Romance and/or General Feelings of Relationship... When I'm reading a story where the protagonist is in a relationship or desires some form of relationship with a character or characters, depending on how well the story is told, I may feel a genuine investment in the feelings and well being of that protagonist... So when an outsider, who typically does not have good intentions towards the protagonist or his/her goals, attempts to steal/tempt/provoke/seduce/blackmail/etc. away the love/lust interests of the protagonist without his/her distinct approval, then I feel some form of negative emotion about it... Even more so if I like the protagonist and/or feel any form of story immersion in support of his/her plight... It's an even worse feeling, when it is forced, without an easily noticeable means by which to avoid it... I don't want feelings of constant anxiety while I'm reading a story...

I don't like negative feelings/emotions hindering my enjoyment of a story... Sadness I can more easily deal with, as long as there is some form of hope... If the story involved the protagonist instigating it himself/herself, or is voluntarily alright with it in such a way that makes sense, then I don't have as much of a problem with it... I also do not like NTR at all when the writer/developer is using it just to add unnecessary drama to the story, as a cheap and easy way to add conflict and/or plot intrigue, because it requires very little creative investment... Just constantly throwing it in the readers face for no other reason then to create cheap conflict... There are many more creative ways to add spice to a story...

Do not get me wrong, I have played/read a few erotic/adult VN/Games where some NTR has been included, and I didn't mind it as much... But it 100% boils down to the context and way in which it is used... As to whether I'm going to hate it entirely, or be somewhat o.k. with it... I have enough stressors in real life, without being stressed out by something meant to entertain me...

Some folks will probably say, they don't mind it because they never feel any emotional attachment to the story or never immerse themselves into the story... Others will say that they never relate themselves to the protagonist, and always experience what they are reading/seeing from an outside perspective... And I totally get that... Sometimes I do that as well, again depending on how good the story telling is, or how involved the choices are...

Me, if the story is being told well, and I like the characters, I will probably have some level of emotional attachment/investment into that story... Feeling some level of immersion, and maybe even caring about what happens to the protagonist and his/her interests... It varies from story to story... I don't necessarily put myself in the protagonists shoes every time, but I may care for their situation and happiness... When I feel any form of emotional investment/attachment to a story, that is when I truly know the story is being told well, with characters I like...

Book/Novel/Short Story/etc authors goals are not to just entertain their readers, but to lead them on an adventure... I want to be lead on an adventure, but I don't want a bunch of highly negative emotions to be constantly hindering that adventure... Especially in any choice based VN/Game where you, the reader/player, are given some control over that path of adventure... I want to feel that emotional bond between characters, I want to see the path to love (perhaps even along side lust) grow and play out, I want to see how various characters interact and bond, I want the protagonist to feel more real and invested (not constantly blocked and hindered - as I don't want to feel constant anger/hate/pain), and the list goes on... But that is just me, and perhaps the same for many others... And I have no issue with other folks feeling differently then myself...

Zip

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I'm not exactly sure how people can't own one another pertains to pursuing pleasure and cheating. Mind explaining? (sorry to intrude on your discussion, just curious)
Fidelity is based on exclusivity. Traditionally to have exclusive access one party must assign control to the other via a commitment.

That's what marriage is. A mutual control pact.

"I will only have sex with you. I will only have children with you. I cannot even kiss another person because we have made this 'till death do us part' arrangement. Our property will only go to our shared biological children."

Two people can agree to be each other's exclusive partners until they're blue in the face but if one of them wants to have sex outside of their arrangement, history has shown that is likely to happen because to quote George RR Martin, "words are wind".

Sex almost always trumps promises. Sex is a hardcore biological drive to maintain the species. Fidelity is an abstract concept, dependent on an opportunity (gotta keep the wife at home with babies so she can't explore other sexual options) and willpower.

xoxo

Jul 4, 2017
Dude, you get a boner seeing/thinking about your girlfriend fucking other men, stop pretending you're doing it for her and is helping her discover/explore her sexuality or whatever :ROFLMAO:
People have different agreements when in a relationship and cheating can take many forms. You talk like monogamy will always fail and every open relationship lasts forever unless someone find someone "better" (and then it's the cuckold's fault for not being a better person... lol).

"Enjoy life/explore your sexuality/be free" is just shit we say when we want to fuck someone :sneaky: nobody needs multiple partners to be happy and sexually satisfied.
Relationships can end too if someone wants to fuck someone else, it doesn't mean it failed or that they have to/will cheat.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Dude, you get a boner seeing/thinking about your girlfriend fucking other men, stop pretending you're doing it for her and is helping her discover/explore her sexuality or whatever :ROFLMAO:
I am not a Cuckold. If I love someone why wouldn't I want them to be happy?

Why would I oppose a woman exploring her sexuality? Because I am insecure? Because I think I will "lose" her? If I think I will lose her, I have already lost her. Nothing turns a heterosexual woman off faster than an insecure guy who tries to control her.

I have already covered at some length that I don't own her. At best, it is just my turn with her. She is a human being and she can change her mind or pursue something/someone else anytime she pleases.

Why would I want her to be with me and unhappy? Why would I want her to be with me if she doesn't want to be with me?

I don't like Cuck stuff. I don't like humiliation. They don't turn me on. I think the problem many people have with NTR that they don't have with vanilla cheating or incest cheating is the Cuck perspective.

I've mentioned that I don't see it as the guy being cucked. I see it as the woman becoming sexually fulfilled in ways her regular guy cannot. That she might really like a big cock but her awesome husband who is wonderful with the kids has an average-sized (or smaller) cock. Or maybe he doesn't want to eat her out. Or maybe he doesn't want to engage in BDSM play (this is very common). Men tend to have many sexual hangups (neuroses) that I don't fault women for looking around if they want to fulfill a fantasy or three.

"Enjoy life/explore your sexuality/be free" is just shit we say when we want to fuck someone :sneaky:
No. I mean it. I live it. I am not alone in that I don't have to deceive or manipulate in order to get sex. Being honest and authentic will get you everything you want from women. Being direct is an aphrodisiac. It screams confidence and leadership.

Being sneaky and lying is insecure behavior. It is not sexy. It is creepy.

nobody needs multiple partners to be happy and sexually satisfied.
Maybe you're that guy who can eat the same food, all day, every day forever.

I cannot.

And I am honest and upfront about it. And as with everything in heterosexual relationships, the woman can take it or leave it. It's her prerogative. I find that if nothing else, women want to be my friend when they realize that I am comfortable being straight with them. No hidden agendas. No weird friend-zone stuff. If I want to fuck her, I tell her. She can say yes, or she can say no.

Reactions: Wlms

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

True, people cannot own one another, which is where trust comes in, something that is built up slowly but can be destroyed in a matter of seconds. NTR is cheating, netorare roughly translates to "to steal by having sex with" and every NTR story by definition is a story about a woman leaving their man for another man. They then add details to make it as heartbreaking as humanly possible and give you no choices or false choices to give you a feeling of helplessness. In pretty much every NTR story the point of view character is the husband who is left and the focus isn't on the sex it is on the heartbreak. That is why during the sex scenes the female and other male will constantly belittle the point of view character.

Generally it's the nature, it isn't just they cheat and break up with the man then they go on to live their own life. They really hammer home the point that the point of view character is a pathetic loser and the way they funnel the reader down all of the wrong choices into that scenario really makes a lot of people uncomfortable. No other fetish does that, and it's why NTR gets so much hate while others are just quietly avoided. People don't want to be reminded of that or made to feel like that, even in passing or as an alternate "bad end."

I am genuinely not sure what the appeal of NTR is, but for some people watching their partner break their heart is appealing. I think it might have something to do with the high from jealousy and anger. During that time your body is flooded with adrenaline and dopamine and now you can get the rush you'd normally get from parachuting or gambling right in the comfort of your own home, but I've yet to confirm that.

That is extremely rare. 99% of incest is essentially a writing tool for lazy writers. How do you have a man and a woman be close to each other and constantly interact in a society where it is considered anywhere from rude to outright harassment to speak with a stranger? They can either be classmates, a childhood friend, or a sibling. Most are of the variety of the non-blood related siblings but a few do take it further with full on inbreeding, either way, it generally plays out like a standard romance story.

That being said, for all of those that are cheating incest, they tend to get tagged with "cheating" or "NTR" and receive just as much hate.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
True, people cannot own one another, which is where trust comes in, something that is built up slowly but can be destroyed in a matter of seconds. NTR is cheating, netorare roughly translates to "to steal by having sex with" and every NTR story by definition is a story about a woman leaving their man for another man. They then add details to make it as heartbreaking as humanly possible and give you no choices or false choices to give you a feeling of helplessness. In pretty much every NTR story the point of view character is the husband who is left and the focus isn't on the sex it is on the heartbreak. That is why during the sex scenes the female and other male will constantly belittle the point of view character.

Generally it's the nature, it isn't just they cheat and break up with the man then they go on to live their own life. They really hammer home the point that the point of view character is a pathetic loser and the way they funnel the reader down all of the wrong choices into that scenario really makes a lot of people uncomfortable. No other fetish does that, and it's why NTR gets so much hate while others are just quietly avoided. People don't want to be reminded of that or made to feel like that, even in passing or as an alternate "bad end."

I am genuinely not sure what the appeal of NTR is, but for some people watching their partner break their heart is appealing. I think it might have something to do with the high from jealousy and anger. During that time your body is flooded with adrenaline and dopamine and now you can get the rush you'd normally get from parachuting or gambling right in the comfort of your own home, but I've yet to confirm that.

That is extremely rare. 99% of incest is essentially a writing tool for lazy writers. How do you have a man and a woman be close to each other and constantly interact in a society where it is considered anywhere from rude to outright harassment to speak with a stranger? They can either be classmates, a childhood friend, or a sibling. Most are of the variety of the non-blood related siblings but a few do take it further with full on inbreeding, either way, it generally plays out like a standard romance story.

That being said, for all of those that are cheating incest, they tend to get tagged with "cheating" or "NTR" and receive just as much hate.
What I think tends to bother people the most about NTR is in essence how the writers/developer typically handle it's portrayal... There seems to be a tendency for it it's use to be taken to extremes... As many other themes sometimes also get handled...

The types of NTR I've run into that really put me off of typically even trying many VN/Games with NTR in them, is when the protagonist seems be constantly damned in his/her pursuit to either avoid it or to stop it when it does rear it's head... When a developer keeps putting up obstacle after obstacle, all that does is cause ever increasing anxiety, frustration, anger, and so forth... I'm guessing there is a small minority that gets pleasure out of those types of feelings/emotions, but for me and most other folks, we are not looking for that form of entertainment...

I played a VN the other day in-which the male protagonist seemed like a nice guy, and in the course of the story he is offered up several different choices of women to pursue... Regardless which one I went with, all these constant obstacles kept getting thrown in my way... With one, I kept trying to keep the grubby hands of other men off of her as she was trying to just do her job each day... Over and over again, I kept getting choices related to saving her from yet another perverted guy... And just as some feelings between the two began to possibly blossom, yet an even bigger blockade was thrown in the middle of the road, which was practically impossible to get around... And the few moments when choices were presented to maybe help her out, she just began to shun them for no good reason, so yet another obstacle... Making for one extremely frustrating play through... And of course, while I was pursuing that character, the other female character (a woman who was actually interested in the protagonist romantically) was getting hit on, molested, and eventually forced into sex with another guy... So on the next play through I go the other route, but once again, more obstacles thrown in the way... Eventually no matter what choices were made, she was almost impossible to protect from pretty much every male character that came into view... I tried all sorts of variations, but it just became a shit-show of no-win/barely-winnable situations, followed by some teasing, followed by more practical no-win situations, or bigger obstacles to overcome... On and on, with just a bit of meaningful story in between more NTR to be dealt with...

Now some folks would say the developer is trying to create a sense of 'climbing your way to the top', or they are just adding a level of difficulty... But all I was feeling a majority of the time was anxiety and stress, and at no point was I having any fun, or being entertained, or even getting a simple feeling of real accomplishment... Roadblocks/Minefields just meant to create frustration, for the sake of it, are signs of poor story telling and bad VN/Game design...

So, yet another VN/Game where NTR just wasted my time and made me want to hate the game entirely... And I shouldn't have to hate it over that one aspect... And 9 times out of 10, especially when it's unavoidable, the developers just tend to over do it, over play it, or take it to extremes in most of the erotic/adult VN/Games I've tried over the years...

That being said, I've had a few VN/Games where NTR was a part of the story, but either it had a choice for avoidance, or the protagonist and his/her companion/s didn't mind it at all (instead it was just a part of their relationship dynamics), or it wasn't a huge bump in the road that really interfered at all with the protagonist's goals for his/hers building of the relationship/s... When it's handled in a more realistic and positive way, I don't get bothered by it as much... But when it's crammed down your throat, constantly hinders the protagonists goals for a relationship that doesn't involve such matters, or is intentionally added just because the developer wanted to add some easy to create drama, etc, then it just ruins everything it touches... At least for me... Because I don't get any form of positive emotion or sense of fun, from most of the NTR content I've run into so far, in this industry... Maybe because it's just not handled very well in most cases?

And again, I'm sure there are folks who don't mind all that stuff...

Zip

Last edited:

Sentalion

Apr 20, 2020
I'm fan of NTR games.
I watch porn because is fiction. In fiction I can watch the weirdest fetish and that don't affect my real life. I respect if you don't like the genre, it's a matter of preferences, you can keep making and playing games of your favorite genre, just like me, I keep playing games of my favorites genres. What seems a little amazing to me (in the bad way) are those people who need to take advantage of every moment to give their hatred for the gender. Chill out, is fiction.
Well, if you meet a person sick enough to try to replicate that kind of fetishes IRL, is another question.

Unavoidable Netorare can be a good think to fucked up plots, and can add another layer of darknest to dark plots. Dark Hero Party is a good example, where the background plot is bigger than it initially appears. The True Ending is a good example.

Narratively, Avoidable Netorare can be a good tool in SLG or RPG games, since it gives an extra layer of difficulty with something that will really affect you, if you lose. Leane is a good example: a demanding RPG that has NTR mechanics well integrated into it, but that you can complete with effort.
Although, I hate games that implements avoidable NTR only because is a popular fetish with some people. That games only explore the genre in a superficial, and frequently bad, way

NTR can also be explored to make a story where the protagonist is punished because his insensitivity or his errors. If the protagonist can't take care of their relationship and his couple end up taking interest in someone else, is a good lection for him, I think.

In fact, one of the principles of the NTR is the next: explores the powerlessness of the protagonist and his psychological reaction, frequently connected to despair. A "good" NTR, and not a NTR only to fap, must have this narrative layer.

Well, actually differents kinds of NTR require different types of analysis: Netorare (A, B or C), Netori or Netorase.
Netori explores the fantasy of power, in this genre you are the person who "steal" the couple of another one, in a kind of game of "I like to do, but not that they do me" (I don't know if exist a idiom to say this better).
I don't find Netorase interesting, because the protagonists are people that, if they exist in real life, would have cuckold fetish.
Netorare Type A is just the "cheating" genre of lifelong.
Netorare Type B and C is the most common type of NTR (I don't like Netorare Type C, although).

The lessons:
Not all NTR is the same, and everyone explores different facets of the psyche.
Live and let live (as long as their actions don't affect another people).

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
NTR is cheating, with the threat of losing your partner. It's meant to cause jealousy and humiliate whoever is being NTR'ed.

Open relationships are not NTR, or cheating. They aren't supposed to cause jealousy or humiliation. They are an agreement between the people in that relationship saying they are allowed to have sex with people other than their partner. You can go out to a bar and take someone home, the same can be done by your partner.

Swinging is related, but different. Swingers do the same thing, have sex with others, but they do it together, not alone. Let's say you and your GF go find another girl (or guy) and have a 3-way with them, that would be swinging. Whereas in an open relationship, you could do that by yourself.

Cucking is basically NTR, but without the loss of your partner. Cucks like the jealousy and humiliation, so they let their partner do things and they don't do things themselves. So, you and your GF go to a bar, find some guy, and she fucks him and you just watch. Maybe you get to fuck her after he is done. But you wouldn't do that in reverse.

Broader cheating is just having sex with someone behind your partners back, without their consent. If the partner find out about it, and the cheater doesn't stop, then it can be considered NTR.

------------
As far as games go, I think the large majority of "NTR" content is actually either boarder cheating, or swinging. Sometimes that morph into a poly relationship.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
NTR is pain inflicted upon you, the player, through your partner. The point of NTR is to hurt the one or ones that you care about in order hurt and/or break you. NTR is the repeated r*pe of your partner, against their wishes, not your partner cheating.

Cheating is well, cheating. Your partner wants to see other people or wants to flat out leave you, and does that.

Last edited:

215303j

Fidelity is based on exclusivity. Traditionally to have exclusive access one party must assign control to the other via a commitment.

That's what marriage is. A mutual control pact.

"I will only have sex with you. I will only have children with you. I cannot even kiss another person because we have made this 'till death do us part' arrangement. Our property will only go to our shared biological children."

Two people can agree to be each other's exclusive partners until they're blue in the face but if one of them wants to have sex outside of their arrangement, history has shown that is likely to happen because to quote George RR Martin, "words are wind".

Sex almost always trumps promises. Sex is a hardcore biological drive to maintain the species. Fidelity is an abstract concept, dependent on an opportunity (gotta keep the wife at home with babies so she can't explore other sexual options) and willpower.
I agree on the first part, but disagree on the second.

Sex can be a strong motivation but loyalty is stronger.

In wars, soldiers die, generally not because of patriotism, or out of fear for their leaders, but because they are loyal to their team mates.

Loyalty creates a sense of security. In a war, you don't have to worry so much because you know that your comrades have your back.

In a marriage, you don't have to worry about cheating because your wife is loyal. Not because you have a big dick, are good with the children or just because you are a nice guy, but because of the bonds of marriage and what that means. That's why breaking and destroying that bond (NTR) is so devastating.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Masochism is a fetish. A popular one with men and women.

And it is just a game. Not real.
Masochism has control. One can say stop or has a safe word. NTR is R*pe. An attack on you, through your partner. There is no safe word. No stopping it. No turning it off. There's a difference.

I'm not against NTR games, I just choose not to play them. I do play some of the optional ones, pending on how much content is locked behind NTR scenes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Sex can be a strong motivation but loyalty is stronger.

In wars, soldiers die, generally not because of patriotism, or out of fear for their leaders, but because they are loyal to their team mates.

Loyalty creates a sense of security. In a war, you don't have to worry so much because you know that your comrades have your back.
This is a very masculine perspective. Women are very competitive for mates. Much slut-shaming happens between women.

In a marriage, you don't have to worry about cheating because your wife is loyal.
If someone is married and expects loyalty, they better be investing into the relationship constantly. Complacency wrecks many marriages. The man wanders or the woman wanders, and then everyone is upset because they didn't realize that the relationship needs constant investment and maintenance, even when you have kids, even when you're working overtime, even when you're ill, even when the mortgage defaults and the car is repossessed.

Not because you have a big dick, are good with the children or just because you are a nice guy, but because of the bonds of marriage and what that means.
Words are wind friend. Talk to some divorced men about the "bonds of marriage". They have first-hand personal experience.

If I wanted to know about bad relationships, I wouldn't model people in happy enduring relationships. I'd talk to the people who have been through relationship hell to get an idea of how bad it can get.

That's why breaking and destroying that bond (NTR) is so devastating.
It's just a game. Like when I shoot someone in an FPS I am not really an elite sniper or fighting demon zombies.

When I play an incest game that is not the same as actually having sex with my mother/sister/aunt. It's a fantasy. Many fantasies revolve around violating social taboos. Cheating is a taboo. Incest is a taboo. Rape is a taboo. Gangbangs can be taboo. Swinging is taboo.

If you play a game (read a book, watch a show) with rape, you're not a rapist.

Or ... are ... you? :unsure::LOL:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Masochism has control. One can say stop or has a safe word. NTR is R*pe. An attack on you, through your partner. There is no safe word. No stopping it. No turning it off. There's a difference.
If my partner is raped, my partner is raped. I am not raped because my partner was raped. That's delusional. Also, that perspective denies that my partner has any agency. That she might be raped and the rape corrupts her and she starts to like it (this is most Japanese NTR). And once she likes it, it is no longer rape because she wants it. She's pursuing sex with the guy who fucks her harder, dirtier, and more violently than I do.

Personally, I'd like to see a lot more violent revenge NTR but most of the stories involve the guy getting Cucked and resigning himself to a lifetime of footjobs from women who disrespect him and eating dinner alone while paying all of the rent on a large apartment, laying in an empty bed every night, after crying himself to sleep because he watched home videos of his GF having sex with the other guy.

Now that I think about it, I want to make combat-NTR a real thing. Where my bros and I go all Delta force (BRO LOYALTY!) on the guy who raped my girlfriend and that she loves now as she craves sex with her abuser because he has broken her mind and corrupted her spirit.

Last edited:

215303j

This is a very masculine perspective. Women are very competitive for mates. Much slut-shaming happens between women.
How does that invalidate my point? I'd say it rather enforces my point.

If someone is married and expects loyalty, they better be investing into the relationship constantly.
Of course. If we continue the army analogy, a team does not accept slackers and doesn't show loyalty to them. On the other hand it will remain loyal to members who are injured and have no choice except to slack.

Given that people do not marry lightheartedly, there is a large amount of basic loyalty already there from the start and it should grow based on shared experiences.

Or ... are ... you? :unsure::LOL:
An elite sniper? Who knows.... ;)

If you know, it'll be too late. :p

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
How does that invalidate my point? I'd say it rather enforces my point.
I don't think it reinforces your point at all. You're looking at relationships and sex through a male perspective only.

In heterosexual relationships, the woman has 50% of the say. Anyone who has significant experience with women knows that they have much more than 50%. As plays out in the swinger and BDSM communities, all of the power lies with the females. It's an illusion that males are in control, a fantasy that the females indulge the men in for mutual satisfaction (role-playing power exchanges).

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
If my partner is raped, my partner is raped. I am not raped because my partner was raped. That's delusional. Also, that perspective denies that my partner has any agency. That she might be raped and the rape corrupts her and she starts to like it (this is most Japanese NTR). And once she likes it, it is no longer rape because she wants it. She's pursuing sex with the guy who fucks her harder, dirtier, and more violently than I do.

Personally, I'd like to see a lot more violent revenge NTR but most of the stories involve the guy getting Cucked and resigning himself to a lifetime of footjobs from women who disrespect him and eating dinner alone while paying all of the rent on a large apartment, laying in an empty bed every night, after crying himself to sleep because he watched home videos of his GF having sex with the other guy.

Now that I think about it, I want to make combat-NTR a real thing. Where my bros and I go all Delta force (BRO LOYALTY!) on the guy who raped my girlfriend and that she loves now as she craves sex with her abuser because he has broken her mind and corrupted her spirit.
Then NTR would do nothing to or for you, since caring about your partner and knowing, or seeing, what is happening to them is what causes the protag's mind to break.

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Then NTR would do nothing to or for you, since caring about your partner and knowing, or seeing, what is happening to them is what causes the protag's mind to break.
In NTR, the mind-break is usually the female getting fucked in ways she's never experienced before, giving herself over to lust and craving more sex like that.

Reactions: Canade