4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
found a bug : nicoles at 45 corruption it switches the task to speak to her in the morning , skipping a night sequence that should have triggerd at 50

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
found a bug : nicoles at 45 corruption it switches the task to speak to her in the morning , skipping a night sequence that should have triggerd at 50
um, in my mod or the orig. game?

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hello guys i download view of family i need to download more files mod or anything?
no, my mod is standalone and more important is based on v0.1.0 of the orig. game and not the current v.0.1.1

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@the66
Please update your mod, it`s so easier to play than original (stats, tasks exc.).
PS. And it has no bugs !!!!!!

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
In your mod
well, i don't see the problem
you have your 2 dates with Jacqueline, the fun night with her, the meeting with Nicole and Jacqueline in the kitchen
at this point you have to raise Nicole's depravity to 50 and the task "I must wait until she comes to me." is triggered
when you sleep that night, she visits you for some oral action and this is the trigger for the task "Talk to her in the morning."
i tested this sequence right now w/o issues

Reactions: Jackbite

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
well, i don't see the problem
you have your 2 dates with Jacqueline, the fun night with her, the meeting with Nicole and Jacqueline in the kitchen
at this point you have to raise Nicole's depravity to 50 and the task "I must wait until she comes to me." is triggered
when you sleep that night, she visits you for some oral action and this is the trigger for the task "Talk to her in the morning."
i tested this sequence right now w/o issues
well "I must wait until she comes to me." was never triggered for me since "Talk to her in the morning." was triggerd at 45

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Is the mod usable with the newest update? I have yet to download the game.
the mod is standalone and based on v0.1.0 of the orig. game
and to answer your question... no, if you wanna play v0.1.1, you have to dl the orig. game

Reactions: Platuni

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
sorry to ask something i see many time but i'm also stick at "i need to find jacqueline" storyline.
i go on date a lot of time with her but can't understand how to advance (answered 2 second option all the time) :(
someone could give me their values for "jacq.p1" and 'jacq.p2" to see if that is the reason ? mine are stuck at 0

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
sorry to ask something i see many time but i'm also stick at "i need to find jacqueline" storyline.
i go on date a lot of time with her but can't understand how to advance (answered 2 second option all the time) :(
someone could give me their values for "jacq.p1" and 'jacq.p2" to see if that is the reason ? mine are stuck at 0
both variables are not related with your problem, just look somewhere else for Jacqueline
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nono_boulot

Pialnat

Sep 5, 2018
Bonjour j'ai un problème lors des mises à jour que j'ai faites de mon mieux et j'ai comme un message d'erreur

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Bonjour j'ai un problème lors des mises à jour que j'ai faites de mon mieux et j'ai comme un message d'erreur
Bonjour !!!! Please use English at this forum !!!!

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hello I have a problem during the updates I made my best and I have this as an error message
don't use this mod with the original game, this mod is standalone
if you wanna try it, install v1.1.0 in a fresh folder and then 1.1.15 in the same folder and allow to overwrite files

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes