4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Is there any way to get an Android link that is not MEGA. MEGA has been blocked for me and I cannot reach it. Thanks.

Rexaloot

Jul 21, 2018
How to Open a Console in This game on Android ver.
I know its kinda stupid but im just asking to see if its possible!

trm567

Jun 5, 2018
hey, my phone disappeared and i can't skip back to receive it again, how can i fix it?

solved it by searching :)

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018

Hello! is it a sequel from the Marvels or just an alteration? is there any development of the plot?

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hello! is it a sequel from the Marvels or just an alteration? is there any development of the plot?
no sequel, just an alteration, no plot development

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
And is there any news of Marvels health?
i'm none of his patrons and even they have no news about his health status
his last post is from may 29, so either he lost eye sight completely and can't post anymore or he doesn't care
it's up to you to judge

Reactions: notsonoble

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
his last post is from may 29, so either he lost eye sight completely and can't post anymore or he doesn't care
it's up to you to judge
I hope that he is in order and is undergoing rehabilitation (

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Marvel is OK and soon announced the news on Patreon!

it's up to you to judge

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Can someone upload the full save? I played it on another device and now cant reach my saves.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
it's up to you to judge
*Cof COF*

News
Patrons only
Jul 29 at 12:22am

Hi guys!

I'm very happy to be back. Thank you for waiting). Now I feel much better and ready to work.

I want you to know that despite my absence on Patreon, I did not stop developing the game. Yes, I limited the use of the computer and worked on the game just for fun, but it's moving along.

Thanks to this pause I noticed a lot of problems in the game. First of all, I focused on changing the old content. Bad images, bad animations and even some scenes. I have already fixed a lot. But there is still a lot of bad content that needs fixing. In general, I want to redraw a lot of scenes in the first half of the game. Nicole's whole storyline will also be changed. Anyway, about all the changes and new content a bit later.

Now the game has many unfinished scenes. As soon as I finish at least half of them, I will immediately release an update. So, you can wait for the release in the middle of August(I hope so...). And today, maybe tomorrow, I'll tell you more about the new content.

Thank you for attention. See you soon)

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
*Cof COF*

News
Patrons only
Jul 29 at 12:22am

Hi guys!

I'm very happy to be back. Thank you for waiting). Now I feel much better and ready to work.

I want you to know that despite my absence on Patreon, I did not stop developing the game. Yes, I limited the use of the computer and worked on the game just for fun, but it's moving along.

Thanks to this pause I noticed a lot of problems in the game. First of all, I focused on changing the old content. Bad images, bad animations and even some scenes. I have already fixed a lot. But there is still a lot of bad content that needs fixing. In general, I want to redraw a lot of scenes in the first half of the game. Nicole's whole storyline will also be changed. Anyway, about all the changes and new content a bit later.

Now the game has many unfinished scenes. As soon as I finish at least half of them, I will immediately release an update. So, you can wait for the release in the middle of August(I hope so...). And today, maybe tomorrow, I'll tell you more about the new content.

Thank you for attention. See you soon)
well, after 2 months he found a way to post a message to his patreons and to celebrate this, he changed his pledge policy from per release to per month (2 days before the end of a month)
i'm not impressed but he can prove me wrong with some spectacular update mid-august
at least then i have a reason to work again on my mod, although i'm not eager to change old content again

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes