4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I'm using the version plus the patch on the first post of this thread.
strange.. i for myself can't get the phone icon to disappear again, besides hiding it manually via console
press <f1> ingame and open the about screen, if the version stated there isn't 1.0.2, download the patch and install it as stated in instructions in op
if you have already v1.0.2 running, i need more infos when and where it exactly happens :)

SCarverOrne

Sep 20, 2017
The phone icon disappears anywhere (everywhere) at home. However, at random times I can click the space where it should be, and it will bring up the phone even without the icon. Other times, no icon and no click.

I'm working around it at this point, so no big deal. Just thought it should be reported at least.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
The phone icon disappears anywhere (everywhere) at home. However, at random times I can click the space where it should be, and it will bring up the phone even without the icon. Other times, no icon and no click.

I'm working around it at this point, so no big deal. Just thought it should be reported at least.
as last resort, pressing <p> should bring up the phone, this should also restore the icon

Reactions: SCarverOrne

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
i tried that ... it won't raise anymore ... tried to talk to her when she was running at 11 ... nothing happened
i just checked the script..
Code:
                                    if (sisperv < 50):
                                        $ ch_perv('sis', 2)
so.. it has to be working :p

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
as last resort, pressing <p> should bring up the phone, this should also restore the icon
I am also having the same issue of no phone icon also no money display. I looked in the help part of the game and found the phone keyboard shortcut but that didn't even work.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I am also having the same issue of no phone icon also no money display. I looked in the help part of the game and found the phone keyboard shortcut but that didn't even work.
i'm pretty sure this is a renpy problem
money and phone is actually only one screen but that doesn't matter :)
all overlay screens are gone, the phone, the quick menu, the skip indicator, the invisible mouse screen..
i get this error only after fiddling in console or after auto-reload when scripting
during normal gameplay i didn't have this problem
atm i'm clueless what exactly causes the missing screens
my advice is to save often, sorry :(

CryFreedom

Mar 14, 2018
This is my very first post and I'm a total nood with all of this stuff. I only just stated playing these sort of games a few day ago, and I'm pretty sure I've finished it, but, I'm not entirely sure. Every character I go to now (other than the Aunt and Mia's Teacher) have "Available in the next version". Have I in fact finished, or am I playing on an unfinished version?

Like I said... Total NOOB!

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
nice game ... but when is the next patch coming ?
as i'm only modding the orig. game, i'm relying on Marvel's updates
at least his patreon page shows some signs of activity :)

This is my very first post and I'm a total nood with all of this stuff. I only just stated playing these sort of games a few day ago, and I'm pretty sure I've finished it, but, I'm not entirely sure. Every character I go to now (other than the Aunt and Mia's Teacher) have "Available in the next version". Have I in fact finished, or am I playing on an unfinished version?

Like I said... Total NOOB!
Oh, and progression wise, I got head from both sisters and banged the mom's ass! lol
yep, you finished the existing content (i should change the task on both girls)
more content when Marvel releases an update

CryFreedom

Mar 14, 2018
as i'm only modding the orig. game, i'm relying on Marvel's updates
at least his patreon page shows some signs of activity :)

yep, you finished the existing content (i should change the task on both girls)
more content when Marvel releases an update
Cheers for replying.. Much appreciated!
I really enjoyed the game as a whole. Only small issue was with the English, but other than that, good game.

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
Did I must download the 1.1.0 version of this game (the ones that Oiz posted) or I just download the file on the OP instead to apply this mod...
I am kinda confused because the file size is big enough to be the game itself

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Did I must download the 1.1.0 version of this game (the ones that Oiz posted) or I just download the file on the OP instead to apply this mod...
I am kinda confused because the file size is big enough to be the game itself
just dl v1.1.0 from op in this thread, it's the complete game + mod
it's smaller than the original one because of better compressed graphics
major and minor versions are always the complete mod, patches are to be applied to latest major.minor
atm there is only 1.1.0 and no patch, so dl the complete version and extract to to a clean folder
i hope all clarity is eliminated :closedtongue:

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Wait, what? I'm confused. i need 1.0.2 to avoid the phone problem, but it is no longer available?

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Wait, what? I'm confused. i need 1.0.2 to avoid the phone problem, but it is no longer available?
nah.. v1.1.0 is what you need, all previous patches are included ;)
(you always need latest major.minor + patch if available)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes