Seeking Video Animator recommendations

megavader

May 18, 2023
I'm looking for Animator recommendations based on my list of favorites below. Please don't include anyone who does images only. I'm looking for animators who do videos, and preferably also who commission VA's, but that is not required.

NYL2 - I love everything about his work. I love his models, especially the big tiddy ones. I love when he does stuff with condoms like the Tracer/Widow one where the condom breaks. His long videos like the Bordello ones are amazing, but the short clips are great too (I definitely prefer when they have sound though). The cocks on his models are great and I love the way he animates their movement with foreskin and with shaft having some bend/resistance applied to it when inserting.

Perfectdeadbeat - the WIP Gadabout 2 looks amazing. I love both the big tiddy Tina and Lisa from DOA, and this animator does amazing titty jiggle and grabbing animations in these WIP. My biggest downside is since it's WIP there's no sound. Other than that my only real downside is they're still working in SFM or something rather than Blender.

X3D (who is probably also GeneralButch) - All his animations are great. And I love the models. I don't especially like when they have bellies on them or are kind of chunky, but still like his work. I also wish he would do more long videos rather than just shorter ones. If the newest Venom one ends up piecing together to a longer sort of complete video, that will be amazing.

Slayed.coom - I mostly like this guy's widowmaker gym videos, the latest Taimanin Kairiko animation was a little underwhelming but I like the idea of a big tiddy girl get slammed by a big cock and then getting pumped full of tons of cum

Rigid3D - I love his newer animations with the Cyberpunk models. I just wish they felt less like a loop and had more variation to them.

Amazonium - makes great videos and I love the models he uses. I just wish they did more stuff that is not futa on futa. I much prefer either male on female or futa on female.

RadRoachHD - this guy is turning out to be a new favorite for me. I think the animations and jiggles are great, and I love the forcefulness in the fucking in his videos.

TDonTran - I love the jiggle animations this guy does and his models like Valmiel have big tiddies / thick thighs/ big ass without having droopy guts like some other animators do.

Jackerman

Other animators I am already aware of and like
:
IckySticky, RadeonG3D, Axcell_CG, Amusteven, Bewyx, LM19, NSFWSeeker77, Sinthetic, Rekin3D, Polished-Jade-Bell, The Rope Dude, Regina3d, Redmoa, Urbanator, Dezmall, D3D, Exprational, bonkge, Firebrand, Fluffy3d, Lord Aardvark (only some of their animations with big tiddies), AniAniBoy, Vreya3D, DelusionOverdoz, Alenabyss, blackjr, bouqetman, HydraFxx, Miro, sfmnewbie, speerph

Things I'm into: big tiddies, big cocks, good jiggle animations, rough sex, some beasts, huge cumshots, long/thick tongues pushed into the females mouth/throat, voluptuous females, I do sometimes like muscular females or muscular futas.

Things I'm not into: small dicks, small tits, bellies/chubby, futa on futa (I watch it sometimes but much prefer futa on female or male on female), guro, bad animations / no jiggling, I don't like animations that are like Woman vs. Boy or Teenage Male,