• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

NFWFollower

Formerly 'BaitoDesuYo'
Aug 23, 2020
Doesn't change spamming the same excuses and 9000 "lighting" updates. Just because you release it doesn't mean you didn't intentionally hold releasing it for months/years. Gotta start and release multiple projects without these issues consistently for that to change.
I don't think they are holding the animation but just being awfully perfectionist, like their last post mentioned searching sounds because they are not satisfied with certain sfx, something that should have been set stone in the first months.
But I doubt anything like this going to happen again, I believe months ago they said something about doing long videos in parts and they probably not going to risk going above +10 minute for a while because I doubt anyone would want to hear a entire year of people asking when the animation is out. Anyways maybe we're going to Fischl x Mona x Slime in 2030

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2022
I don't think they are holding the animation but just being awfully perfectionist, like their last post mentioned searching sounds because they are not satisfied with certain sfx, something that should have been set stone in the first months.
But I doubt anything like this going to happen again, I believe months ago they said something about doing long videos in parts and they probably not going to risk going above +10 minute for a while because I doubt anyone would want to hear a entire year of people asking when the animation is out. Anyways maybe we're going to Fischl x Mona x Slime in 2030
Thats too generous give it 5 years more!!!

FloppaCougar

Mar 5, 2023
At this case, I kinda feel bad to those people who still subscribing them. Luckly I managed to unsubcribe ASAP while this shit turns out.

Yomasa

Jun 19, 2020
If you're really craving for genshin related animations, there are always bunch of other animators worth subbing to. The quality might not always be as fluid as Vicineko's are but they're a lot more consistent and pump out content more often.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
If you're really craving for genshin related animations, there are always bunch of other animators worth subbing to. The quality might not always be as fluid as Vicineko's are but they're a lot more consistent and pump out content more often.
Any really good ones you can recommend.. if they translate even better, but prefer something a little more than what you see in most MMD type.

NFWFollower

Formerly 'BaitoDesuYo'
Aug 23, 2020
I'm waiting for Pinksama to pump out more stuff but he still at the start of his new project so it's probably going to take a while to get some nice wips (not that the latest ones are bad but I'm kinda burn out of the Sucrose/Lumine pairing after him animating almost an hour of animation for them)

Yomasa

Jun 19, 2020
Any really good ones you can recommend.. if they translate even better, but prefer something a little more than what you see in most MMD type.
Sugardust or Pink-sama. The former does consistent uploads and has a lot of focus on POV shots. Does mostly genshin and vtubers. The latter is mostly a one man job. So he doesn't have as much content, but what is there is good.

Reactions: Chibi777

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
Are there any other genshin animators that do tentacle stuff?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes