Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lyzergnature

Jun 28, 2020
I will punch vicineko and kitsune in the stomach if i ever find who they are and see them irl
i'll suggest instead of punching ppl in the stomach, just do the public a favour and spread the completed video to as many people as you can, on the russian speaking world, chinese speakers, arabic, whatever

Section

May 20, 2020
There's a lot of probabilities and possibilities here on what happen to vici and their work. Here's mine:
1. They really try to milk their fans
2. There's a problem with the work or vici goes Tesla Einstein mode so the work would be "perfect" when release
3. The work got deleted so they had to start from scratch again hence why no eta anymore
4. They being a greedy ahh mf.

Probably still more but I'll let y'all decide and the 4 thing that I mention probably have lore to it so *grabs soda and popcorn* go head and go crazy with it.

PimpNamedSlickbacks

Dec 10, 2020
Are you kidding? We're lucky if she releases something once a year.
true but at least with her we know she will take around a year hand drawing animation that's 10-20 minutes. As opposed to vici where he uses blender and takes almost 2 years now making a 15–20 minute animation.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
true but at least with her we know she will take around a year hand drawing animation that's 10-20 minutes. As opposed to vici where he uses blender and takes almost 2 years now making a 15–20 minute animation.
What are you even talking about lol 2D animation and 3D animation both require a lot of skill and time to do right.

PimpNamedSlickbacks

Dec 10, 2020
What are you even talking about lol 2D animation and 3D animation both require a lot of skill and time to do right.
3d animation is not as hard as you think, modeling and 2d animation is hard, but actually animating is easier than both. Blender especially has gotten a lot more user friendly and a person can easily animate something within a week from knowing nothing to doing something. The only "hard" aspect of animating is time, the more you do it the better and quicker you can complete it. In this case Vici legit has almost 2-5 years of experience I think he can finish this animation already and stop milking it. Even then, if he struggles, he can always ask around for help, it's not like he's broke by any means.

Note: Fun fact for nagoon to animate his 5-minute mona video he took around 2 months, with audio, image set posts , and all included (scaling up with the expected length of Vici's video it would have taken him roughly 8 months if that.

Last edited:

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Damn he really said 3d animation is not hard as you think, i mean yeah if the animation is just using motion
It is technically true since part of 3d animation is strictly time investment based and not skill or talent based whereas 2d animation requires you to have the skill and talent to do art in the first place. Original 3d modeling and rigging is probably as hard as you think it is. Downloading someone else's model and learning how to use Blender probably isn't

Reactions: ndfnk and Chibi777

EdoH

Feb 6, 2022
Yeah
Editing sounds it's probably 80% easier than making a whole animation with such quality
It's not a month-long job

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I genuinely don't understand the complaints here.

Aside from the absolutely insane amount of money Vicineko is getting, he *is* delivering the things he promises even if it takes a long time. Again, compare that to YandereDev & Star Citizen that took insane amounts of money and delivered jack fkking shit. It's night & day. Give the guy a break already.

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023

Aside from the absolutely insane amount of money Vicineko is getting, he *is* delivering the things he promises even if it takes a long time. Again, compare that to YandereDev & Star Citizen that took insane amounts of money and delivered jack fkking shit. It's night & day. Give the guy a break already.
And dont forget Hero's harem guild

Dec 3, 2021

Just ignore this thread until video is out.
There is nothing funny, interesting nor constructive here to read.
You just gonna lose brain cells on reading same shit over and over again.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
he *is* delivering the things he promises even if it takes a long time.
Not sure how this is the conclusion though since the primary complaint is that he hasn't delivered. He released one popular video and then this constant WIP project. Using Star Citizen is an example hurts that argument given that Roberts at least has a career of multiple complete releases like literally an entire franchise.

Last edited:

BaitoDesuYo

Aug 23, 2020
Does anyone have the last update that they posted today in their patreon? Hopefully some light on how things are progressing tho I feel like this may take more than a month if they bothered updating again tbh (and everytime I think that it may take a month it multiplies by 2).

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2022
Does anyone have the last update that they posted today in their patreon? Hopefully some light on how things are progressing tho I feel like this may take more than a month if they bothered updating again tbh (and everytime I think that it may take a month it multiplies by 2).
Audio edit taking longer than expected, said before it wouldve been finished the audio within 2 weeks but that didnt happen so yeah they still at it with the audio issues sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: AnosVoldigoad
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes