Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cate69

Feb 13, 2022
I don't even care about money issues. They can do whatever they want...

All I want is to come back to short videos with different characters. It's been a whole year of Fischl, just fucking Fischl. It's insane. I hope someday they come back to RaidenxAether and do new stuff with other characters (Ayaka, Yoimiya, Lynette, Jean, LUMINE, etc., idk).

I'd rather get 4 three-minutes animations/year than a single twenty-minutes one in 18+ damn months...

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
They really should have done this video in 2 parts, the first part with the slime dildo before the tentacles, and the 2nd part with the tentacles, and then release the full video once it's all done. That way we'd have the first part to hold us over while waiting for the full thing.

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
This one is still not a complete one, right?
Sadly no. I only download every section and piece them together to make a video out of it. The order of the pieces is also not "correct" since the creator does not give a set order to his uploads.

mimor0kle

Apr 18, 2022
Can anyone tell me if Vici is planning to do a single huge video? He's been doing WIPs for like a year now?

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
Indeed, they said it was going to be over 20 minutes long. It'd be nice if this was a Xmas/New Year surprise. I could welcome the new year properly :KEK:

Krosh4703

Jul 19, 2021
It'd be nice if this was a Xmas/New Year surprise.
All WIPs together are what, roughly 12 minutes long? Let's say the final length will be 20 minutes, that means, another 8 minutes, or, *60, 480 seconds. Worst case scenario, at roughly 12 seconds per week, that's another 40 weeks of WIPs, or 280 days, assuming steady work pace. So... September 2024 or so. Or even November 2024, because it would make a pretty cruel NNN joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Larcx

leksus

Jan 8, 2019
All WIPs together are what, roughly 12 minutes long? Let's say the final length will be 20 minutes, that means, another 8 minutes, or, *60, 480 seconds. Worst case scenario, at roughly 12 seconds per week, that's another 40 weeks of WIPs, or 280 days, assuming steady work pace. So... September 2024 or so. Or even November 2024, because it would make a pretty cruel NNN joke.
what gonna be faster GTAVI or this animation? :ROFLMAO:

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
They aren't showing everything that they've done in the wips. They only show a portion of what's been done. They've already said that they've animated over 20 minutes.

Krosh4703

Jul 19, 2021
They aren't showing everything that they've done in the wips. They only show a portion of what's been done. They've already said that they've animated over 20 minutes.
They also said that (and I quote) "Vacation is over, my dear Slime-kun - now get back to our studio and lets finish this project!" back in August, so at this point, the benefit of the doubt is gone. That, and it's better to be pessimistic - things can only get better if you already expect the worst case scenario.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dudibudi

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Just spend like 5 seconds reading the text they post on the paid updates. In only the last 2 months worth, there's like 10 mentions in 7 posts about how they're doing new or better or improved lighting and camera. With the amount of lighting they're saying they're updating, you'd think they were rendering the sun. It's all exactly the same as wildeer's 3000 imaginary updates on fluid motion.

cate69

Feb 13, 2022
(...) In only the last 2 months worth, there's like 10 mentions in 7 posts about how they're doing new or better or improved lighting and camera.
Really? it's the same story they've been posting on twitter in the last whole year.

Mar 27, 2020
To those subbed to their patreon, have they given any info about when its going to release? Like any approximation? The year is almost over and i think it's coming out next year from the looks of it

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes