• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Currently talking to the mods about threads and dev badges.

Here's v1.1 with the bug fixes because I'll forget where I put the link otherwise.

Reactions: Frumi and BloodSoul

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
if you find the girl stuck in the hole of the wall on the side with her butt and your female your still able to fuck her when you have no dick and there are passage ways that lead to no wear like the arena and is it possible to give us a map or have directions in the game so we can find our selfs around and not get lost
Edit just saw the post for bug fix's so some of the problems i said prob got fixed

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
How do i become a futa being farmgirl? I see quest "MaidCock" and it seems that only maid origin MC is supposed to become a futa. Am I missing something?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
How do i become a futa being farmgirl? I see quest "MaidCock" and it seems that only maid origin MC is supposed to become a futa. Am I missing something?
I'm slowly adding in mutations but that's going to be quite far off since I want NPC's to react to it.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
do we just put this in to the old download and have the file override the old file
because i see that this download has less MB than the old one
File override. I'm resizing pictures because some of them are way too large.

Reactions: Frumi

Kollyn

Aug 27, 2017
I think its not a bad start but i don't see how ich currency i ave and waht weapon etc i am using would be nixe to see that and may be able to change it.

Love1Ass

Jun 24, 2019
Content in prison doesn't work. The game can be great, the main thing is that the developer does not abandon it.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Ah, so the tf stuff is limited to the maid for now. Makes sense; pounding all the lactaid in the world while working as a waitress as a bloke, unsurprisingly, did not turn the heroic male protag into a literal big tiddy milk maid. Who knew.

Could be a fun story arc for the Frog cafe, though.

...Although now that I think of it, having your sister take up the task of milking you, and/or vice versa is a pretty fun, kinky twist.

Messed around a bit with the Maid start. Had to use the emergency exit a few times to avoid being stuck in the mansion. When you get the amulet from Mariko to find the kitsune village, and potentially take a gobbo as a wife as the futa - when you engage with them next it defaults to male interactions (for them). So they swap genders on ya.

Then again, as the futa maid it gives this blurb:

Since you`re a man, albeit a different race than them, every so often one of the sluttier goblins try to get your attention.

So that's *probably* not intentional.

On the topic of Mariko, where you offer to work with her, and even as a prostitute where she doubles up the attention for the patrons, your player gets no customers. Is this a stat check or just wip sort of bit? The sleepy matron
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doggirl is a fun concept.

Can the futa or female get preggo by races or critters other then humans? Curious about that one.

I do enjoy all the various story arcs to discover, complete or otherwise. Lotta imagination in this one.

Last edited:

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Tad lost here, no real opations and no real UI, just start game, begin, return to menu. Followed the link in the disc to an qsp to copie into the game folder still the same

Dudewhat1214

Dec 28, 2017
Tad lost here, no real opations and no real UI, just start game, begin, return to menu. Followed the link in the disc to an qsp to copie into the game folder still the same
If im understanding correctly then your QSP player isn't set up correctly, go to the settings tab at the top, should be options for showing objects. i forget exactly what the options are but there are several windows you need have open to play in QSP. it should look like the preview images for the game.

Also game has great potential keep it up dev

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I'm definitely up for a Rubedo that's more natively English. Lots of errors in this initial release and it doesn't have that nice complex character creator that Rubedo has but I did enjoy what I could find. Hope you can polish this up/flesh it out, Snekk.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
all i took from this is in Rubedo, no matter how hard i try to be good or strong or powerful, i'll still lose a lot of the time because the game is far too hard for what it is. I have to learn magic just to have a chance of consistently winning, which is - you guessed it - Bad Game Design. you know what else is Bad Game Design? allowing me to train up, and equip the best weapons and armour, and have a party of strong, powerful people, and power level my way to the top, only to die in two hits because i needed to use an incredibly difficult-to-get magic system. Rubedo is not the creme-de-la-creme by any means, please stop ignoring its blatant faults and trying to compare a somewhat-finished product to one barely in its alpha stage.
For real. Rubedo has its charms but it's exceedingly grindy just to be able to get to a point where you can travel between areas somewhat safely - and as you said there were tons of arcane systems that were poorly or flat-out not explained. Even some of the straightforward-sounding mechanics worked in a weird way. I never could figure out what was up with femininity for instance; it seemed to go down when you slept (despite no bodily changes) and go up when you had sex. Sometimes. What even.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes