Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Welp, now I need to track down Bede, wherever she is, that sounds like fun. Still trying to figure out how to interact with Annete as a gal for that double trouble you mentioned earlier, Bill was consideribly more forthcumming.

He hinted she tended to her urges in the suburbs, but I can't track her down in the slightest. Death seems to be a dead (haha) end too.

Still, it's a lot of fun finding all the hidden goodies within. All it's missing now is a clan of futa amazons. You have inspired me to renew my creative efforts, so many thanks for that.

Rooting for ya, dev.

Izum

Nov 14, 2019
i go to the "arena" and no interface here, one i can do it s close game window

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
i go to the "arena" and no interface here, one i can do it s close game window
Are you using version 1.0 or 1.1? I released a bugfix 1.1 that fixed a lot of the white screens and errors.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Welp, now I need to track down Bede, wherever she is, that sounds like fun. Still trying to figure out how to interact with Annete as a gal for that double trouble you mentioned earlier, Bill was consideribly more forthcumming.

He hinted she tended to her urges in the suburbs, but I can't track her down in the slightest. Death seems to be a dead (haha) end too.

Still, it's a lot of fun finding all the hidden goodies within. All it's missing now is a clan of futa amazons. You have inspired me to renew my creative efforts, so many thanks for that.

Rooting for ya, dev.
Death used to have sex scenes if you died but I removed that happening, so she doesn't do it anymore.

As for Annette, her double team scenes are with her sister hooking with her but I can probably change it if you're good enough friends with her.

Also she's still in Britmor somewhere. There's only so many places she can be.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Death used to have sex scenes if you died but I removed that happening, so she doesn't do it anymore.

As for Annette, her double team scenes are with her sister hooking with her but I can probably change it if you're good enough friends with her.

Also she's still in Britmor somewhere. There's only so many places she can be.
Found it. Probably worth a mention that as a girl I had the option to stand in line to hire her services (great dialogue there, by the by), it shows her getting plowed by a male for art, and then it spirals into 'you pass out and death comes to collect her vengence' scene again - and on loop, no less. 1.1 version, and I'd done the encounter with Bill's beef prior.

Given her look and vibe I can totally see her teaching the MC magic.

Will we be able to befriend the siblings at some point as the elf or gobbo?

Somewhat related, the Mayor has really fun writing. Quite enjoyable.

On the topic of other odd bugs, if you get dragged by wolves into their den (via the forest) and defeat the alpha within by snu snu, it results in a game lock. There doesn't seem to be any way to actually birth the pups in the den without access to a hospital, which sort of defeats the point of being dragged away for breeding.

Seems like this could be a neat location or opportunity for another mutation. Maybe 'pack leader/tactics' or 'den mother' where it boosts ally effects, or something. Or just get the doggo ears. Bitches love scritches.

While you 'carry' your pup after birth, there isn't any option to let them roam or train them unless you adopt the dog from the slum clinic. I assume that's related to the aging up dillema.

Lastly, my character escaped from there, and has been in a repeating cycle for several game days of showing they are pregnant, they are told only one pup can be saved, then it's back to pregnant with the pup the following day, for a few cycles. Chalk it up to magic puppers, I suppose.

Eventually the player becomes too stronk even to fail combat unless you get super creative, so perhaps learning a 'oh no, I've been 'defeated' technique, face down, ass up, is in order at some point.

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
oh for what the person above this comment from me again speaking of game locking when the bandit defeats you it gets locked in on bandit loss and the only way to leave it is the emergency button and for the mountain path that mentions western road after going onto it it says no location found error

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
I encountered two issues in my game as well as a few locations and dialogue options that would give me error and I'd have to emergency move myself back.
1- I couldn't win fights using the 'sic hounds' move even though my enemies HP was under 0 thus leading me to losing eventually
2- My character kept getting permanently pregnant with pups after I had sex with the dog a few times, I'd go to the clinic, give birth then spend the rest of the day doing stuff and then at the next day I'd get pregnant again out of nowhere, even if I bathed or had sex with others it would still happen.

I was playing as a goblin, but im not sure if that changes anything. Love what you are doing btw, keep up with the great work!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Yep. Same with the human farmgirl. Just can't stop popping puppers. Oddly, unlike the futa run, trying to use the doggo assault or the kitsune summon seems to crash qsp.

Trying to find the elusive Bede and Baird, as well as the trigger for the minotaur quest next. Huzzah.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I encountered two issues in my game as well as a few locations and dialogue options that would give me error and I'd have to emergency move myself back.
1- I couldn't win fights using the 'sic hounds' move even though my enemies HP was under 0 thus leading me to losing eventually
2- My character kept getting permanently pregnant with pups after I had sex with the dog a few times, I'd go to the clinic, give birth then spend the rest of the day doing stuff and then at the next day I'd get pregnant again out of nowhere, even if I bathed or had sex with others it would still happen.

I was playing as a goblin, but im not sure if that changes anything. Love what you are doing btw, keep up with the great work!
1. Fixed
2. Fixed, I think.

is this part incomplete or something
Fixed in 1.2, I'll post it after work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kiba945

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Can you impregnate others as a male protag?
Planned content, the basics for getting Dana in Britmor pregnant is there but not all the way written.

Ironic that that Rubedo is abandoned but this is complete full release
It is nowhere near complete, I intend to work on this for awhile until its in a satisfactory state to be called complete.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Found it. Probably worth a mention that as a girl I had the option to stand in line to hire her services (great dialogue there, by the by), it shows her getting plowed by a male for art, and then it spirals into 'you pass out and death comes to collect her vengence' scene again - and on loop, no less. 1.1 version, and I'd done the encounter with Bill's beef prior.

1. Given her look and vibe I can totally see her teaching the MC magic.

2. Will we be able to befriend the siblings at some point as the elf or gobbo?

3. Somewhat related, the Mayor has really fun writing. Quite enjoyable.

4. On the topic of other odd bugs, if you get dragged by wolves into their den (via the forest) and defeat the alpha within by snu snu, it results in a game lock. There doesn't seem to be any way to actually birth the pups in the den without access to a hospital, which sort of defeats the point of being dragged away for breeding.

5. Seems like this could be a neat location or opportunity for another mutation. Maybe 'pack leader/tactics' or 'den mother' where it boosts ally effects, or something. Or just get the doggo ears. Bitches love scritches.

6. While you 'carry' your pup after birth, there isn't any option to let them roam or train them unless you adopt the dog from the slum clinic. I assume that's related to the aging up dillema.

7. Lastly, my character escaped from there, and has been in a repeating cycle for several game days of showing they are pregnant, they are told only one pup can be saved, then it's back to pregnant with the pup the following day, for a few cycles. Chalk it up to magic puppers, I suppose.

8. Eventually the player becomes too stronk even to fail combat unless you get super creative, so perhaps learning a 'oh no, I've been 'defeated' technique, face down, ass up, is in order at some point.
1. Planned as recovering mana is something that is going to be difficult in a world with limited magic. Annette has you do it like a succubus while Bill teaches you the value of friendship is all you need.

2. You should be able to just fine. I've done it with the goblin a few times

3. Neat. I want to add more ways for her to put lipstick prints on you but it's hard finding reasons to.

4. Fixed

5. Planned.

6. It is, I've added a way to add them to your pack hounds for now but normally you can have them run around/protect your house.

7. More powerful monsters, and groups of monsters, are about to exist. Right now I'm working on balancing two woodland witches that can be captured for the Fort Reach questline.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
2. You should be able to just fine. I've done it with the goblin a few times
Funky. If I choose either the maid or the gobbo start the Steelwind siblings and their farm doesn't seem to exist at Britmoor. Unless there's a trick to it.

On the topic of farms - is the one you purchase working? There seems to be the feeding and grain mechanics, but nothing else seems to function.

EDIT: Derp. Read in your update, WIP.

When purchasing the repairs for the broken elf mansion in the forest, does it count down the time properly? Didn't seem to trigger, but that could also be due to Percy's dad having a tragic accident and getting replaced mid way.

Also, Percy is adorable. It followed me home. Can we keep it? Kinda sorta want scenes where both 'she' and the MC work some gloryholes together now. Team work makes the dream work.

Any other traps or futas in the works? Asking for a friend. And by friend, I mean me. Cause that's a favorite of me and mine, haha.

Does a defeat sequence run the chance of pregnancy? I swear I had the wee gobo fail to liberate the kitsune a dozen or so times accidently on purpose, and thus get a train run on them, but not the slightest hint of a baby bump to follow.

Haven't figured out how to solve the prison bit beyond the plucky rodent suggesting to barracade the door shut. Also, there's a buttload of errors when you 'see' visions if you have the medallion, but it mostly limps along.

Minor nitpick. Sam jokes about "The bottles in your room? I always thought you kept those for me.", he says, a puzzled look on his face. "Was I not supposed to be drinking that? Am I gonna turn into a girl or something? I hope I have gigantic tits, like yours."

But when you do the horizontal tango with him, the game clearly mentions your 'average sized tits'.

Last one for today, I swear. Running through with the maid again with the new version. Got dragged away by the doggos, and the game states:
You are ready to give birth at any time.

However, when I go to check on the pregnancy at the den or at the clinic, it says 'you are not ready to give birth yet'.

Curiously, this seemed to happen for my maid in the prior version, only it was a pregnancy from Sam that never delievered, for some reason.

Last edited:

Alexer93

Jul 1, 2017
I think i do something wrong.
I have 3 options:
1; "To start"
2; "Begin your adventure" -> "Go back" --> back to option2
3; "Back to main menu" --> back to option 1.

What other non-existant option i have left?
Same as me :(
PD: I just solve the problem I just downloaded the last version of qsp570 and it just work, like magic, i had before the qsp 1.90 version

Last edited:
Reactions: Whisperingchill
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes