MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
almost 3gb for a first release?!!? thats either a shitton of content or a gif bomb, consider converting to more efficient formats man, else this will blow up way past 5gb in no time
Yes, I am already considering what to do about this.
Initially, I wanted to use the webm format to enable sound playback in videos, but I may have to convert all media to Gif.

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
As an early feedback - you have a truckton of NPCs and each one has different "correct" options for talking. It is simply impossible to remember them all - i suggest either removing incorrect options after finding out about them via dialogue (either making a mistake once or finding out when talking about the person). Or at least color-coding the options on the same conditions

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Yes, I am already considering what to do about this.
Initially, I wanted to use the webm format to enable sound playback in videos, but I may have to convert all media to Gif.
eh if you include sound, also include a volume or mute, I always kill sound. Id suggest webp that one seems popular in html games

Reactions: cynsaur

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
First version in a day and already has 3 page of comments? Is it cuz it includes all type of sexual orientation?
How are the contents been made?
Sandbox with Procedural Generation? Hand craft routes associated to NPCs?
Do it have a main plot?
As far as I know Hetero devs are not good at making Homo contents and vice versa.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
As an early feedback - you have a truckton of NPCs and each one has different "correct" options for talking. It is simply impossible to remember them all - i suggest either removing incorrect options after finding out about them via dialogue (either making a mistake once or finding out when talking about the person). Or at least color-coding the options on the same conditions
Thank you for the comment.
I will change this in the next version.

Reactions: surfpup

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
First version in a day and already has 3 page of comments? Is it cuz it includes all type of sexual orientation?
Yes, that's one aspect. But people also ask questions about the future of the project.

How are the contents been made?
Sandbox with Procedural Generation? Hand craft routes associated to NPCs?
Do it have a main plot?
Currently, it's a sandbox with procedural generation. Future versions will have a main storyline, faction quests, and various events.

As far as I know Hetero devs are not good at making Homo contents and vice versa.
That's true, but I will still try to do it in the best way possible. :giggle:

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Hello, I don't see the images.
Hi. Please tell me more in detail. Does this happen when you start the game? Did you move the game file to a different folder? If possible, could you please send a screenshot?

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
You've got dozens of npcs, many with the same portrait or name and they're all generic nobodies.
You could cut them down to 10+ and give them personality.

Reactions: Tyrranus

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Hey, i found a possible bug.
When i jerked off on my room, my roomate ask to join.
But, insteed of him,the last person i talked it's the person on the sex scene.

Reactions: MadProd

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
I downloaded it, I didn't move the game and I have this.
Try to unpack the archive. Try replacing the game file with this one.

Last edited:

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Hey, i found a possible bug.
When i jerked off on my room, my roomate ask to join.
But, insteed of him,the last person i talked it's the person on the sex scene.
Thank you, I've fixed this bug.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes