• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
First of all, we’d like to start by thanking you for trying out Viastopia. It warms our hearts seeing people connect with what we’ve made so far.

As for the matter of monetization- we ask that you understand that despite the game being free, we’ve got to offer some sort of incentive for our patrons.
The development of Viastopia is actually pretty costly and time consuming. We’d love nothing more than to have enough funds to be able to finish the game and deliver it to you for free, but the reality of the situation is that sadly- we’re lacking in that department.

Regarding Projekt-14’s case- in the future we plan on adding a way to capture her and add to your harem, so at some point her scenes will become easily available even for free users.

On a positive note- in case someone decides to pirate our game and post the premium version on here, we vow not to take it down (it only makes sense, f95zone is a piracy forum after all).

We kindly ask for your understanding.
I understand, but why not put a poll on your patreon so they decide something and not remove something that should the on the game? For example, sex position, next character, decide how the character will look, stuff like that, i understand that this is something for those that support the game, but still for me i thing that a gallery is something that should not be behind paywall...

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022
Switching game engines sucks as there goes all the progress. Unity isn't a good choice either as I doubt the executives have given up on get rich quick schemes like pay per install. Maybe you'll get a game controller to work right with the menu. First VX Ace game I seen with intermittent controller support.

server404

Apr 18, 2020
Does anyone know who's making the art/cg's for this game? The developer's patreon uses "our" and "we're" in the description so I'm assuming more than one person is working on this.

KinkreedTeam

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Switching game engines sucks as there goes all the progress. Unity isn't a good choice either as I doubt the executives have given up on get rich quick schemes like pay per install. Maybe you'll get a game controller to work right with the menu. First VX Ace game I seen with intermittent controller support.
We hear your concerns. However, the unity port’s going to bring many changes that will warrant the restarted playthrough (combat system overhaul, completely new levelling system, theatre room overhaul and more). It will also eliminate all the pesky crashes.
Proper controller support is of course planned (as well as steering wheel support, and maaaaybe a wii remote support if we make it work).
Additionally it would allow us to make a proper mobile version as well as make it easier for people to update the game.
We won’t make the switch to unity ver, until it reaches full content parity with the newest rpgm ver.
Regarding pay per install concerns-it’s highly doubtful that this kind of an experimental rpg would ever find a publisher, so an engine like unity, even with all the drama that has been going, still remains our best choice due to its overwhelming support for practically everything.
Thank you for playing Viastopia
Team Kinkreed

KinkreedTeam

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Does anyone know who's making the art/cg's for this game? The developer's patreon uses "our" and "we're" in the description so I'm assuming more than one person is working on this.
We’re a team of two dedicated developers. The graphic designer in our team hasn’t made any art outside Viastopia as far as I’m concerned.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Patreon dev try not to spend a year with no progress milking porting the game to a new engine challenge (IMPOSSIBLE!!!)
You should pause funding while doing this

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Viastopia-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 6, 2021
Hello devs. I can't seem to use paypal for payment. Would you guys be willing to use picpay? I believe I should be able to pay the lowest subscription cost, at least.

Devs? KinkreedTeam

Last edited:

KinkreedTeam

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello devs. I can't seem to use paypal for payment. Would you guys be willing to use picpay? I believe I should be able to pay the lowest subscription cost, at least.

Devs? KinkreedTeam
Hello Dental Planger.
We would like to start off, by saying how grateful we are, that you found our project worthy of support.
Unfortunately, we do not support picpay. Even if we did, it wouldn't be fair towards you, as by paying us through there, you wouldn't be able to receive the benefits of our subscription tier.
We're very glad that you enjoy our game. You can look forward to an update on the 7th of December.
Thank you!
Team Kinkreed

Mar 6, 2021
Hello Dental Planger.
We would like to start off, by saying how grateful we are, that you found our project worthy of support.
Unfortunately, we do not support picpay. Even if we did, it wouldn't be fair towards you, as by paying us through there, you wouldn't be able to receive the benefits of our subscription tier.
We're very glad that you enjoy our game. You can look forward to an update on the 7th of December.
Thank you!
Team Kinkreed
Hmmm, I don't understand. If you had picpay, couldn't you just make it so those who pay through it get the benefits? Oh well, it's fine. Will wait for the update hehehe.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I've played Black Souls but what is YIIK? I tried searching it up just like that but nothing came up so is it an abbreviation for something?

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Viastopia-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 27, 2018
it is only rape if the assailant absolutely knew the victim did not want it
that's a very iffy philosophy. IRL, it's best to look for what they call "enthusiastic consent".

bang people that are into it and actively letting you know they're into it, not people that are just not saying no. if you miss a few bangs because you don't desparately rush things to fuck the girl that's still awkwardly on the fence or frozen up from some earlier bullshit she went through, I trust in all of your ability to pull tail and instead rail the hell out of her cute friend who kindly requested you accompany her upstairs as she wants your dick balls deep post haste

if you're ever unsure, a nice polite "you want this dick inside you, you beautiful fucking slut?" will generally suffice for determination

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes