4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
Hey there was a long Mercy animation around 5 minutes with a "patient". Anyone know what set it's in?

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Artist update archives, like what, once in a 2-3 months if we are lucky, one time it took 11 (or 8?)...
Sure you can pay 10$ every month for the posts, but he slowed down a lot this autumn
kp it is or not, better wait for maybe bulk upload in December, for many ppl it's just do not worth
Then you've got DragK who forgets to upload all kinds of shit to his $20 archive and sometimes accidentally leaves whole scenes out of videos.

Feb 23, 2023
1699918169524.png

I decided to upscale the entire 153 term. There are 12 pictures in there (including preggo versions). I also upscaled them all to 4K.

However, if you guys are going to wait, like a few days/weeks I bet that the main giga-chad f95 uploaders here are going to update the OP with all of the missing terms, including this one, and they are going to be without the watermark. The ones in this file have watermark in the down-right corner. I just upscaled them. Here goes:

(File Size: 127MB)

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
View attachment 3084520

I decided to upscale the entire 153 term. There are 12 pictures in there (including preggo versions). I also upscaled them all to 4K.

However, if you guys are going to wait, like a few days/weeks I bet that the main giga-chad f95 uploaders here are going to update the OP with all of the missing terms, including this one, and they are going to be without the watermark. The ones in this file have watermark in the down-right corner. I just upscaled them. Here goes:

VGEROTICA - Pharah x Mercy [4K Upscale] (File Size: 127MB)
Bless you. I've been waiting for any update to this thread that contains actual content, and you have provided one. Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Researcherry69

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
I think a revamp of this thread is needed, preferably with fresh links. The GoFile links are pretty much dead, and WorkUpload is (for me at least) the next fastest in terms of downloading speed. Adding onto that anything new that has been released would also be helpful. However, if there is going to be a huge end-of-year update to this thread at all, please disregard my ramblings.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes