[S>Artist 2D] [S>Composer] Paid Veteran Motion Graphics / Video FX Artist (Trailers, Game Intro, Logo Animation)

Jun 15, 2021
Cheers,

You may have already seen my sound designer offer, however, I'm also a veteran motion graphics and video effects artist with an extensive resume. I've worked with games studios such as Ubisoft (Far Cry 6) and Sony Santa Monica (I was a level designer for God of War).

I'm offering you my award winning extensive expertise in creating your game intro, your marketing trailer, or perhaps creating an exciting animation for your existing logo. Don't have a logo? I can help with that too.

Let's talk about game trailers for a moment.
You may think to yourself, well, I already have a trailer- plus I did it myself and I saved a lot of money! Well, you could also save yourself a lot of money by doing your own root canal, but would you want to?

Okay, thats all the free tips for now. But rest assured, I have experience and knowledge and would love to put it to work for you at reasonable rates. I'll include some work examples below.

Game Reveal Trailer / Story Trailer / Far Cry 6 / Ubisoft:

Character Trailer / Evelyn / Photo Hunt / Moochie Street:

Character Animation / Evelyn / Photo Hunt / Moochie Street:

Logo Design + Animation / Project Atmosphere / MAD Games:

Logo Design + Animation / Subduction Audio (Entertainment Promoter) :

Logo Animation / Phuture Primitive (Electronic Music Producer):

Logo Design + Animation / Eric Graham (Electronic Music Artist):

Feel free to contact me here, or you can always find me on discord in the Photo Hunt server.
-Magic Scientist

Last edited:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
BTW, I should admit that Magic Scientist is very comfortable to work with, guys. And the final results were much better than any of my expectations. So if you decide to ask him for some video/music editing, you won't regret for sure:p