[S>Artist 2D] [S>Composer] Paid Veteran Motion Graphics / Video FX Artist (Trailers, Game Intro, Logo Animation)

Jun 15, 2021
Cheers,

You may have already seen my sound designer offer, however, I'm also a veteran motion graphics and video effects artist with an extensive resume. I've worked with games studios such as Ubisoft (Far Cry 6) and Sony Santa Monica (I was a level designer for God of War).

I'm offering you my award winning extensive expertise in creating your game intro, your marketing trailer, or perhaps creating an exciting animation for your existing logo. Don't have a logo? I can help with that too.

Let's talk about game trailers for a moment.
You may think to yourself, well, I already have a trailer- plus I did it myself and I saved a lot of money! Well, you could also save yourself a lot of money by doing your own root canal, but would you want to?

In many cases, your game trailer, logo animation, are your first encounter with your audience. In many cases it can be the moment you gain a new customer, or lose one. I'm sure we've all had that moment watching a movie or games trailer where we were just so stoked and excited by what we saw you said "I've gotta see/play that!!!" or the alternative maybe you just smirked and said "yikes." If you're going to a job interview, would you wear sandals, swiming shorts, and a tank top? Or would you get a hair cut, make sure you were wearing your most professional clothes, in order to give the best first impression?

I think you get the idea of where I'm going. Believe it or not, there are right ways and wrong ways to making effective trailer. I've been taking a look at the community's trailers, and while the visual quality was a range of good to bad, there were few that seem to understand the methodology of what makes a good trailer.

Let me give you a couple tips for free right now. What a trailer is *NOT* is a slideshow of random images from your game. This is confusing to the audience as well as boring. You have seconds to grab your audiences attention and give them a reason to care about your game.

Another thing that I see is: X Number of renders / Animations or just generally giving statistics numbers about your game. These things maybe make you proud, but no one really cares, and it looks tacky.

Okay, thats all the free tips for now. But rest assured, I have experience and knowledge and would love to put it to work for you at reasonable rates. I'll include some work examples below.

Game Reveal Trailer / Story Trailer / Far Cry 6 / Ubisoft:

Character Trailer / Shut Up and Dance / Boring Games / :

Game Intro + Character Trailer / Photo Hunt / Moochie Street:

Character Trailer / Evelyn / Photo Hunt / Moochie Street:

Character Animation / Evelyn / Photo Hunt / Moochie Street:

Game Intro / Logo Animation / Photo Hunt / Moochie Street:

Game Trailer / Photo Hunt / Moochie Street:

Game Trailer / Photo Hunt / Moochie Street:

Logo Design + Animation / Project Atmosphere / MAD Games:

Logo Design + Animation / Subduction Audio (Entertainment Promoter) :

Logo Animation / Phuture Primitive (Electronic Music Producer):

Logo Design + Animation / Eric Graham (Electronic Music Artist):

Feel free to contact me here, or you can always find me on discord in the Photo Hunt server.
-Magic Scientist