• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Vessel Tactics [v0.04 Beta] [MeshiSOFTWORKS]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

somebody95147

May 22, 2020
I'm not into vore, this is kinda cute, but is there only vore, looking at the tags there is no sex or anything? just vore, that's it?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man... people coming into threads just to bitch about fetishes that they don't like are the worst...

But hey, at least this time it's a fetish that can mostly be blamed on the West. That's new I suppose... And on furries.

Leaving all THAT aside...

The game concept looks utterly ridiculous, and it seems like it's making fun, in a sense, of the usual gacha mechanics of feeding fodder units to raise the levels or whatnot of stronger units you actually want to use. XD Might be funny to play this just for that, to see how far they take it.

• Haha
Reactions: aksnzj and flannan

AKNoufjioAKJ

Mar 12, 2020
well. Visual is quite good. But i like preg & unbirth more than vore. It will be better if these girls use their "second mouth at the bottom" :sneaky:

Reactions: Iexist

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
"no sexual content"...eh? Does this tag only refer to actual sex? Does nudity or vore not count to invalidate this tag?

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Looks fine. Probably plays fine. Not my kinks though, so...

If you're into it, it seems alright. Art looks good at least, if a little templated in some places...

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
"no sexual content"...eh? Does this tag only refer to actual sex? Does nudity or vore not count to invalidate this tag?
I'd argue that vore does, but I guess it's one of those 'in the eyes of the beholder' kinda things...

... I mean, the genitals are entering into the mouth, so you *COULD* consider vore just a really really really deepthroat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tremorq

May 30, 2023
Oh nice ! This one came here deftinellty top tier in terms of vore games (there aren't very many that are worth while tbh only ones that come to mind are deeper club, among cults and diminishiment) .I love how you can have multiple different vore scenes in the tittle screens many which include the characters you trust so much digesting you I love betrayal like that <3 if only I gave two shits about the combat gameplay lol but if sandbox mode sticks around I have almost no complaints

I wish we could see them swallowing the characters but with how many matches there are I don't blame em for not doing so

Also V0.04a is avaiable on kemono already

DIAG

Feb 17, 2020
Vore is a central game mechanic, and what all of the lewd content in the game is about. If you're not into it, then it's probbaly best to just skip this one.
Damn it's sad i'm ok with the eating ennemy mechanic but just the oversized belly voring is a giga turn off for me

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
I'm not into vore, this is kinda cute, but is there only vore, looking at the tags there is no sex or anything? just vore, that's it?
So far only vore yeah. Avalon has a thing where she gives you a wake-up blowjob(through text) in her game over scene, and *might* have more later considering her bio.

Personally? Vore works for me as an avenue to breast/ass expansion, and this game at least has that, so I like it. Not a big tummy guy though, or a huge fan of oral vore in general... Which for vore fans I guess makes me the outlier? :unsure:

Reactions: somebody95147

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Man... people coming into threads just to bitch about fetishes that they don't like are the worst...

But hey, at least this time it's a fetish that can mostly be blamed on the West. That's new I suppose... And on furries.

Leaving all THAT aside...

The game concept looks utterly ridiculous, and it seems like it's making fun, in a sense, of the usual gacha mechanics of feeding fodder units to raise the levels or whatnot of stronger units you actually want to use. XD Might be funny to play this just for that, to see how far they take it.
Imagine a Miel Ntr Vore game, the Whining in the comments would be legendary.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VesselTactics-0.04Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes