Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Sorry for my recent absence, I've been pushing update after update, and I haven't had the time to do anything else than implement things like crazy. I'll take 1 hour now to read everything and reply to everyone.

Btw, the latest update is on itch.io, check it out. A lot of things have changed.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
not trusting that info from a new account, sorry. could just be dev's alt encouraging the download. have any OGs or trustworthy accounts verified this game?
Hey man, I understand your concern, people told me itch.io has a lot of ill-intentioned people, I'm not one of those.. I'm just a dude launching a hentai game. There's a version on itch.io without the .PCK embed, named "antivirus_friendly version", you can download that one, your antivirus should stop giving you false positives :)

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
ngl, game being only an exe file is extremely sus to me. game is definitely hiding something. has anyone tried virustotal or something on it? kinda don't want to unpack and run a single exe file
It's hiding redundant ifs and elses... hehehe, sometimes I'm writing the code and I'm like "wtf... this if here is conflicting with that other one... and why the hell am I using two variables for the same thing... oh noes... this looks ugly." anyway, embedding the .pck to the .exe is a way to make it more difficult for people to strip your game apart... more difficult, not impossible. But I'm putting a version with the .pck apart, since I think there's more people preoccupied with getting virus than people trying to rape the game. Tks for playing my game :)

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
There's a bunch of games on patreon that still have beast in em. They seem pretty lax about that rule actually. Only game i can think of that had to take content out was translyvania, & it still has it in the release everywhere else. Guess as long as you keep it in the game without putting it in any posts they don't notice it.
Yeah, Futakin Valley was banned from Patreon and itch.io for pedo. I played it, it's a pretty good game, good mechanics, beautiful UI, and the creator lost a lot.. a lot of support for its dubious content. Now that money is coming in, I have a whole team to pay, and a lot of "normal" content to add (we added tentacles yesterday)... so, yeah... fucking a dog is not priority right now if it's going to make us lose our livelihood, 'cause we quit our day-jobs to develop this.
There's a lot of other weird shit that has to be added to the game before we go down that route. Just bear with us for a while, I'm sure you'll have some fun even without that dog's dong up her pussy.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
you know, while the dev is on patreon he cant add bestiality right?
patreon will delete the page the moment vesper fucks the dog...
and the dev looks pretty happy with his patreon growth

Godspeed Lust&Hunger eagerly waiting for more vesper shenanigans
Tks for understanding. I'm just a dude making a hentai game with all my years of fapping to weird japanese shit... and now I have a whole team to pay, I can't just add random stuff to Patreon and expect to get away with it. My artist needs to eat, pay her rent, like everybody else, she's working 15+/day, barely sleeping, this is her only job. She was a virgin when I met her, I'm the one who brought her to this crazy hentai world... she trusted me to make this game, I can't let her down by doing something dumb and risk getting us banned. We would lose all our support, the game would lose its lead artist.. and it would be over, no more game, no more story...

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
The dev didn't put the beastiality tag and a mod hasn't removed it even after the dev has said multiple times that this content isn't in the game.
You're right, I didn't. The mod probably tagged it to bring more traffic. We did add tentacles to the game yesterday... but I don't think it counts as the bestiality some people want to see.

Reactions: GokutheG

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
You'll think about adding it... Why does it have the bestiality tag then? Also the Vaginal sex or Monster tags? Those tags shouldn't be there if it doesn't have the content.
wait, vaginal sex? we have a lot of those... I was kidding when I said "vesper only does anal..". lol.. she does everything, even nasal. Her holes are all game, my dude.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
i managed to decrypt the game and found a bunch of ai-generated placeholder assets
Yeah, you found the assets I used 6 months ago when we had no art and only words written on a paper. I also have a bunch of placeholder that I take screenshots and put in the game before the artist actually draws it. heheh, I'm the programmer, I can't draw shit :p

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
A couple of errors in the current itch build:
  1. In the prologue, when she wakes up in the basement, she mentions the light filtering through the curtains, but there are no curtains on the CG.
  2. Vesper asks Deckard if his tits are natural :p (wrong speaker)
  3. Typo: pounder -> ponder
  4. Generally speaking, there need to be more continuity checks about what has happened before. For example, depending on your activities, in the red light district she starts considering theft even if she has already done it, or in the hospital she rationalizes that theft is at least better than prostitution even when she hasn’t even considered prostitution yet, as if she had been weighing those options.
Do you plan to switch to Ren’Py at some point? It would have all of the convenience features built-in (rollback, skipping options, better save system, etc.) and wouldn’t be limited to Windows executables. The current build doesn’t seem to be able to run on Linux even with Proton.
1) Yeah, I knew about that one. My artist has to go back to correct it.
2) Wait, is that still in there? Lol... I checked it here.. says "You have some nice tits. Are they natural?"... maybe I changed it and forgot about it.
3) I think I corrected that, what scene is that?
4) Yeah, I wrote that so people understand they are different routes... but I'll go back to it and polish.

No, I don't think I'm switching to Ren'py, we have a lot of things that don't fall down the visual novel scope, and I'm more familiar with Godot. Sure having the rollback already implemented would be nice, but I'm sure once we have some routes completed and I can stop writing stuff daily, I'll be able to focus on coding the damn thing and improving the visual stuff aspects of the game.

Thanks for playing the game, and comment whatever else mistake you find or critics, I want to hear them all, so I can improve this hot mess. (version 0.1.. please forgive meeee)

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
game still in development , 0.1.7. just got released i think , mostly drawings with no colors for this version , dev adds those each version and those will only be colored in later versions i think
yes, we're coloring everything as we go. With the Patreon support we're getting I hired another artist to help speed up the process.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
so you can only play for 19 days? just "Played" the game getting zero scenes just going to work and buying blood from hospital very good game
sorry, masturbate a lot and you'll get some scenes at least. I'll increase the day count soon, once we add more content to it.

Reactions: cctt22

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Got a beast tag brother, what were you expecting?, if you go "hey come and try this meat sandwich, it has lettuce, pepperoni and extra cheese! then you eat it and guess what, it doesn't have pepperoni what would your reaction be? at least ask if this was meant to have pepperoni, since it was advertised like that, also, there's a dog having a very suspicious belly rub in the example images.

I'm with you in this one, the only reason I wish to play this game is for the bestiality, so many games have been miss-tagged when it comes to bestiality, wish we changed the "bestiality" tag to "zoophilia", a lot of devs add the tag to furry/monster games, which is nice but not what I personally want
I added tentacles to the game yesterday, does it count as bestiality?
Anyway, I didn't tag the game here, all my words are on itch.io, and on the comments here. Like Onizuka from GTO says, "I'm here, and I'm not running away."
If I promise something, I will do it. There's not "buts". Bestiality will be in the game, some of it at least, probably not the dog sucking, or dog fucking, 'cause that can get us banned from Patreon quicker than you can say "fuck I lost all my support to make Vesper suck a dog's dong."

Hehe, anyway... sorry to hear you are not enjoying anything else in the game. Everyone has their fetishes, I know, but stick with the game a while longer and maybe you'll find something you like... it has some great art at least :(

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Anyone know who the artist is? Their work looks phenomenal so far.
My lead artist? It's a girl... 20 years old... and she has the most beautiful light blue eyes. She deactivated all her social media when we started making the game to keep her identity a secret, she's not a pervert dude like me who couldn't care less about doxing.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Greatly appreciate the one time purchase option on itch.io, so there are other ways to pay for it than supporting patreon

However, it seems that there is no way to purchase the version without time limit. That is definitely problematic. I know I am not the only person eager to pay for good games but unwilling to support the practices fostered by subscription based monetization.
Yeah, I'll put an option in the near future if people are interested in buying it, for a fair amount. Right now it's not fair to sell an incomplete game with bugs, incomplete art, text that is not reviewed etc.

The Patreon is there so people who like our game can help give us some stability to develop it. Test the game along with us, and give us feedback + a lot of other benefits. Also, my lead artist needs to know next month she'll have at least enough money to eat and pay her rent. She quit her job to focus on this game. Selling the game on itch.io for $500 one month, than selling $50 the next is not an option to have this game with this high-quality art done.

I mean, the subscription fee is $2 a month, I can't buy 1/3 of a burger with that. And we're releasing a new build every 2 days. I'm sure if people love her art they can afford to pay $2 for that. Fucking itch.io games with amateur art making $15.000+ on Patreon, that's revolting, my artist deserves better than that.

Anyway, I'll keep updating the itch.io build, and once I think it's good enough to sell it, I'll put it there, thanks a lot for showing interest in our game :)

Reactions: kevim123
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes