CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Why the disclaimer? Do you usually lie about thinking art is good?
Because the game itself wasn't really... good for my tastes. Also, I've seen better art, handmade and not AI. That's why I said 'not gonna lie'. But aside my opinion, I hope the dev will work hard and make me take back my words. Hope I answered your question.

• Sad
Reactions: Dirty Dutchman

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I want to know why the game don't start, it's always open and close, I wonder why...

My os is Windows 10 . . .
Crashing on startup could be due to missing some generic software dependencies on your PC. Of course, without the developer specifying what packages are needed, we're taking a shotgun approach to resolving your issue.

As per usual, it may be beneficial to launch the game after each of the following steps to see if it works.
1. Update your graphics driver.
2. Update to the latest & supported DirectX package.
- You can check by pressing the Windows key + R, type "dxdiag" and press enter.
- A window will appear with your system specs, near the bottom you will see your DirectX version.
3. Update Microsoft Visual C++ (search vcredist).
4. Update Microsoft.NET Framework.

If none of these issues resolved the crash, it's something more specific to your system.
I'm fairly positive this game was made using godot, due to the PCK file included.
You'll need to do some forum hunting for godot crash on startup, and see if any available solutions work for you as well.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Great concept, nice art, good epilogue, but unfortunely the actual gameplay is a extremely repetitive. Hopefully more locations are unlocked in the future, because atm it gets boring after an while. Unless I'm playing the game completly wrong and I'm missing something.

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Lust&Hunger So we have gotten a 0.15 patreon version with no time-limit now here on F95... can you please just update to a no time-limit so we can play out some of the more fun random client prostitution events from now on :)

Ufoshnik

Sep 23, 2019
In general, she only manages to work as a journalist and bartender, and the heroine ignores prostitution. What condition must be met?

Patrycja1234567

Jul 15, 2021
I know on what site we are all right now, but besides hard sexual content i would love to see an actual story, character arcs and plot progression. It really makes you invest in the story. Also, a romance, regular love story with sex at the end could be great hand to hand with hard sexual stuff.

Reactions: GokutheG

grosma

Oct 19, 2016
Game is extremely unintuitive, played through 60 days on two saves and got a grand total of 0 scenes other than prologue and the guy at the hospital when you steal blood, tried every option at least 30 times each, focusing on a few each save,got nothing.

came here looking for a save, dev says look at itch.io, i did, also nothing there, im good.

amazing art btw.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes