Very good images with Lara/Tifa/furries/aliens + Collaboration + Monetizing

Deathless1

Jan 8, 2022
Hello!
I have made some very good images (more than 500 - they are 100% unique) with games characters/furries/aliens. How do you think I can monetize them and where should I build a community (X, Reddit)?
Also I'm willing to collaborate with people who can bring in traffic/customers or who can help anyhow (based on a fixed commission).

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
That's just AI art lol. I could produce similar shit in yodayo image generator like right now. You pick a model, LORA, and make a prompt for a character. Then you generate multiple images as you switch seeds or make slight adjustments to the prompt. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend that you didn't try to pass this off as something you drew.

Deathless1

Jan 8, 2022
That's just AI art lol. I could produce similar shit in yodayo image generator like right now. You pick a model, LORA, and make a prompt for a character. Then you generate multiple images as you switch seeds or make slight adjustments to the prompt. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend that you didn't try to pass this off as something you drew.
No, I didn't draw it, but generated it.