taglag

Aug 6, 2019
So far I've noticed that they do reuse the same drawing for multiple scenarios. So that is where I'll be able to differentiate the poses. Either by posing them a little different or using the same pose but varying the camera angle so that it feels different. I'll see what I can do. Far ways to go though lol.
yeah only problem I would see is the image name even if is Japanese or they actually translated the image (.png) names for the English version can't be changed unless you catch the name in the script call's I would assume. ( Totally guessing one that ) Seem to use .png on them for the invisible background's.

(I just looked and it appears they did use English names for the .png's, on "Shera and the three Treasures".)

I have RPGmaker MV, but got it because I was thinking latter on I might tinker with it, and never have.( it lies Dormant for now LOL ), so I don't know how they handle the scripting in it yet either.

"Shera and the three Treasures" is made with RPG Maker VX Ace. I would not have any idea on it's scripting. (I think I read it use's Ruby, which is and open source programming language. But I may be mixing that with something else I read)

I would Be glad to Ginnie pig, anything you get ready for testing.

benjioak

Feb 10, 2020
Anyone got the full translation? I know you can follow the main storyline just fine, but there's missing translation for side events and such :(

Reactions: parakep

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Man, I got stuck at 3rd town. They told me to go to the eastern light house to speak with some dude but I can't reach the guy because of all the debris on the way.
Also, mayor at that city wants to get in my pants probably(asked me to meet with him at midnight on a specific place), I did so and have gotten naughty clothes. Although the character is probably not corrupt enough to proceed that route yet.

PS: Figured it out. Apparently you gotta run around topless.

Last edited:

Kaidoom

Sep 18, 2019
Everytime i try start the game it keeps saying "Faild to initialize DirectX Audio"

Can anyone help?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Screenshot_20210125-101914.png
could someone help me? every time i try to leave this place the screen goes black and the sound keeps playing i don't know if it's the emulator or the game

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Just finished replaying this game with my 3D pack and I loved it. There were no bugs for me (that I noticed) only at the end where I misnamed two pngs of the purple haired lady. So I fixed that for future people who download the pack. The link has been edited. Now I really want to play the other game in this universe with Milly. Hopefully someone translates it to English.
Thanks for your awesome work! I hadn't played this game before and found it from the Ariadne thread. I am really enjoying the character in 3D, which is a thing since I 9/10 times prefer the 2D graphics. So, reallly good work on that.

However, I am stuck. I have done as much as I can think of in this game but I suspect the reason I can't progress is that I for the life of me can't figure out how to traverse the spikes on the floor you can see here and there. Like in the abandon mine and on top of the ridge above the festival village. After you defeat the boss there is a crystal to the right but.. How to jump over the spikes..?

I also am stuck here:
wat.png
Don't know what she says and I can't move the boxes. What do I need to do?
Anyone can chime in here and help me out. I also include my save file incase anyone wants to help me out.

What I have manage to do so far is to get all the items from all shops (I found). I have the blue crystal and the red spirit stone. The demon in the temple wants me to let him suck the MCs titties in exchange for nothing.. So far. I have defeated the soul sucking demon from the ruins (in the above picture) a couple of times but it only drops a life elixir. How do I traverse the stone piles?

Hope some one can clear these things up for me. TIA!

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Ugh, okay. So I finally understood that the power gloves are the only gloves that allows you to move the crates. I had already gotten 2-3 pairs that were a lot better. And when I helped the bearderd worker in her home town before, she had no gloves at all and the crates moved just fine.. Ugh...

After that it was just a matter of ending the game. A second (or sixth) visit to the fire spirit on the wasteland revealed the true crystal and the rest was too easy. I was pretty surprised the game ended so quickly. I never even met with the other two girls from the splash image except briefly. I thought they would be your future companions or somthng (the girl by the wanderers hut explain about defense and how it protects your companion). This whole game feels more like a prequel or smthng. Very short..

I still haven't understood how to traverse spike floor. The second shining thing in the water vessel in the alter above the festival village remains a mystery since MC never picks it up. Just says somthng is in there..

Also, the golem temple is a black hole. What was supposed to happen there? Weird game in that sense.. And the god awful translation doesn't help either.

If someone care to reveal it to me some time I'd appreciate it.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Ugh, okay. So I finally understood that the power gloves are the only gloves that allows you to move the crates. I had already gotten 2-3 pairs that were a lot better. And when I helped the bearderd worker in her home town before, she had no gloves at all and the crates moved just fine.. Ugh...

After that it was just a matter of ending the game. A second (or sixth) visit to the fire spirit on the wasteland revealed the true crystal and the rest was too easy. I was pretty surprised the game ended so quickly. I never even met with the other two girls from the splash image except briefly. I thought they would be your future companions or somthng (the girl by the wanderers hut explain about defense and how it protects your companion). This whole game feels more like a prequel or smthng. Very short..

I still haven't understood how to traverse spike floor. The second shining thing in the water vessel in the alter above the festival village remains a mystery since MC never picks it up. Just says somthng is in there..

Also, the golem temple is a black hole. What was supposed to happen there? Weird game in that sense.. And the god awful translation doesn't help either.

If someone care to reveal it to me some time I'd appreciate it.
Thanks for your awesome work! I hadn't played this game before and found it from the Ariadne thread. I am really enjoying the character in 3D, which is a thing since I 9/10 times prefer the 2D graphics. So, reallly good work on that.
Thanks man. I'm glad people are digging the art pack.
As for the help on the game, I followed this walkthrough and was able to get through the game just fine. Although it's horribly written but I was able to follow pretty well. A tip, have google translate open because in the walkthrough there is japanese writing for the names of some in game objects. Hope this helps:

TK201299

May 20, 2020
At the start of the game something sparkles in the water at the port. How can I get access to that item?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can somebody say me where is the person and where can I find him?

some rock in closed pit need equip sub アースジュエル (can buy from master worker)
Actually it means that you have to buy the Earth Jewel from Vera's father. The Earth Jewel will help you to break and walk past the spiky rocks shown in the picture in the walkthrough.

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I load my save it looks that I only solved 3 Subquests.

Can anybody say what Quest is missing?

Otto`s Secret Base
Keith`s Feelings
Treasure Hunt

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Actually it means that you have to buy the Earth Jewel from Vera's father. The Earth Jewel will help you to break and walk past the spiky rocks shown in the picture in the walkthrough.
Great, now you tell me.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Sorry, I already posted this question although I'm posting it again: At the start of the game something sparkles in the water at the port. How can I get access to that item? If someone knows anything please help me.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Sorry, I already posted this question although I'm posting it again: At the start of the game something sparkles in the water at the port. How can I get access to that item? If someone knows anything please help me.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes