• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Completed Vera Blanc and the Island Phantom [Final] [Fleetp]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
the Graphics and pictures remind me of the Old 3d movie Pleasure Island, Could be the Prequel for it, hmm :unsure:
1677494101700.png

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Love these games! The mummy one would have been much better if Ustane, after sleeping with Brandon, would have been able to make a deal with the bandits and let them have Vera as a slave in exchange for letting her and Brandon go.

Reactions: fleetp

Rodney20

Apr 1, 2020
I don't know if it is just me; however, I have tried three different download links from "Consolidated all 12 of my fan-made Vera Blanc Visual novels". I have downloaded the files; however, the archive file failed to extract fully each time.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I don't know if it is just me; however, I have tried three different download links from "Consolidated all 12 of my fan-made Vera Blanc Visual novels". I have downloaded the files; however, the archive file failed to extract fully each time.
Looks like one of the site moderators added additional links to the original post. Did you use the site "REPORT" function to report the links that didn't work?
In the interim, here's a link to a folder with the visual novels as individual zipped files. Let me know if that works for you.

CobraPL's original workupload link should still work.Here it is.

EDIT: I tested CobraPL's workupload link and it works. I used 7-zip to extract.

EDIT 2: I tested the anonfiles link in the OP, and it works. Again, I used 7-zip to extract.

Last edited:

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
I am having trouble getting a decent ending for Vera Blanc and the Witch of White Springs. I answered all three of the minigames, yet the last one says I failed to read her mind even though I got all of the words. What am I doing wrong? The son always dies.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I am having trouble getting a decent ending for Vera Blanc and the Witch of White Springs. I answered all three of the minigames, yet the last one says I failed to read her mind even though I got all of the words. What am I doing wrong? The son always dies.
I'm wrapped up in something right now, but I'll look at it and see what happened.

EDIT: I just tested it and it worked. I'll send you a private message with the answer to the last mini-game.

Last edited:

Rodney20

Apr 1, 2020
Looks like one of the site moderators added additional links to the original post. Did you use the site "REPORT" function to report the links that didn't work?
In the interim, here's a link to a folder with the visual novels as individual zipped files. Let me know if that works for you.
link to folder

CobraPL's original workupload link should still work.Here it is. original workupload link

EDIT: I tested CobraPL's workupload link and it works. I used 7-zip to extract.

Thank you.

The google links all worked for me and they all extracted fully without issue.
The workupload CobraPL's original workupload link downloaded but again did not fully extract for me. It seems odd, and maybe the extracting is just an issue for me.

Again, thanks.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote