Feb 2, 2022
So, I tried to play this game on my mac using the .JAR file. The file doesn't open and error message pops up stating that "The Java JAR file "VentureSeas.jar" could not be launched". Any advice or is the mac version just broken?

Reactions: jetama

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
So, I tried to play this game on my mac using the .JAR file. The file doesn't open and error message pops up stating that "The Java JAR file "VentureSeas.jar" could not be launched". Any advice or is the mac version just broken?
There is no mac version. That's all in one version. idk, on pc working all right.

Feb 2, 2022
There is no mac version. That's all in one version. idk, on pc working all right.
.jar files usually play fine on mac. Sometimes it can act up, updating java sometimes was enough. Here, however, this game refuses to launch through .jar file (on PC you can use .exe file, and since mac is designed by aliens who consider simple .exe file to be impossible). I'll try to tinker with this issue for a bit longer, but I am at my wits end.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
.jar files usually play fine on mac. Sometimes it can act up, updating java sometimes was enough. Here, however, this game refuses to launch through .jar file (on PC you can use .exe file, and since mac is designed by aliens who consider simple .exe file to be impossible). I'll try to tinker with this issue for a bit longer, but I am at my wits end.
Are you playeв older versions of this game?
It is just one of the hardest for pc recources (java game), maybe it act up on mac.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
That actually worked. Literally the most latest version after the current. This is strange, but hey it worked. Thanks.
I actually not helped, you still can't play last version. Need to ask some patreons to metion this problem to Dev but i think there are Mac users there, so maybe no need.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
The save game feature would be nice to be always available so you could actually try some risky moves, cheat and what ever people usually do with saves...

Reactions: DeMoS666

Halifar

Nov 10, 2022
So i tried downloading it twice, tried all the options I had in "bin": Launch.exe, Ventureseas.jar and Donotclick.exe and all three gave me the same result: after some time of a loading screen it closes down without any error or any further message, can anyone help? Was hoping to try out the game :/

Reactions: Fn0309

Fn0309

Jan 13, 2018
So i tried downloading it twice, tried all the options I had in "bin": Launch.exe, Ventureseas.jar and Donotclick.exe and all three gave me the same result: after some time of a loading screen it closes down without any error or any further message, can anyone help? Was hoping to try out the game :/
i've been having the same issue as well.

sema501

Nov 4, 2017
Hey guys can you help me with quest 'Foray into Faraja' where all I need it's just reach the star in the Kings halls, but when I reach it nothing is happening. I try different leaders and different ways and still nothing helps.

Reactions: herra123

Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
Every time I try to load a deck that I saved for Aurellia, the game crashes.
I haven't made it far enough to have a different leader, yet, so I don't know if it applies to anyone else.

I have now unlocked both Kari and Vinthal, and the same issue applies to their decks.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyNameIsWan

Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
Ever since I opened up the Universalist Abbey, almost every time I modify one of my crew or whores via items (hair, breasts, testicles, facial-femininity, etc.), the game crashes after I close the Ship Inventory window.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes