3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Atsu

Sep 23, 2017
Just the usual. @kido, would you kindly update?

edit: Wrong file... Reuploaded.
edit2: Oh for the love of... Re-reuploaded.
edit3: Waitaminute... I can post links now, can't I?

@brynhildr would you please update the first post?

Reactions: brynhildr and kido

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just the usual. @kido, would you kindly update?

edit: Wrong file... Reuploaded.
edit2: Oh for the love of... Re-reuploaded.
edit3: Waitaminute... I can post links now, can't I?

@brynhildr would you please update the first post?
..I don't get it. It's the version already updated? Or I have to wait for Kido to update and then update the thread with his own version?

(jesus, it's all an update here. I'm getting confused)

Atsu

Sep 23, 2017
Yeah, sorry... Shouldn't use the internet when almost black-out drunk...
The link that says Cracked is already cracked, so please update the OP with that link.

Reactions: brynhildr

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
I wanted to give this game another try and it crashes right off the bat in first scene with "atlas cannot be null" exception, lol

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The code on this game has been horrible from day one, and here we are more then a year later and its still unbearable. That combined with a seemingly larger focus on gay related content gets a big no from me.

Reactions: KapitanDupa

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
It's built on Java. That alone is a massive problem in my book. However, I do think the game has some strange charm to it that kept me playing it a little. Sounds like the nov 15 variant will have more content, I'll wait for that one.

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
It doesn't matter that the game is in Java. The problem is that he simply releases pure development builds without any testing to the masses. It seems that he simply code some stuff and in the end of the evening he releases it without a simple test run from his side.

It's a common problem for us developers .. the game increases in size and it needs more and more time to test everything and testing is sooo boring you only want to test the new stuff. So often you use saves to directly go to the new stuff forgetting to retest the old stuff.

For it's honour .. the game has many more features, even if you don't see them immediately, than your usual Renpy or other VN game .. so it's prone to have many more bugs.

It's such a bummer that quality and dev speed is so lacking as i realy like the artwork and the game idea.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
My experience with one of the updates was not that buggy.
But a lot of bugs seemed to appear when I closed the game, had a beer a coffee and a pizza with friends, came back to this game and tryed to load my save haha:sneaky: (my crew lost their levels and went back to lvl 1, I lost some equipment, the whores were bugged, the quests were bugged, MC lost the name I gave him, I even found a bug where I could multiply the whores haha)
So the game worked kinda fine (even if the quest board was bugged) for me as long as I didn't quit it.
But now some of you mention that it's bugged at the very beggining of the game ? Then I will not download this update and wait for the next haha

This game is still good tho. I like it. But beware of the bugs (especially if you load a save...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenenbaum

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I can't believe you guys for whining about stability... :rolleyes:

I've just had a random encounter with a bee princess and upon choosing to dominate the shit out of her I am told that my character starts to black out and then BAM...crash to desktop. Such immersion! :LOL:

It's ok, I was only 5 levels into a dungeon without saving... :cry:

Reactions: Elbo and Tenenbaum

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Although you can randomly wind up with NPC characters that are shemales, or full on hermaphrodites. You can't entirely avoid cock in the game. There is also some of that that's part of the storyline (though the MC doesn't have to bump uglies with them).

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
hello guys. can someone help? someone played in last ver. from the start? I somehow crash each time in sleep when you see mysterious woman and accept offer(right after accept). I have played before in much older versions without problems(

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonheck

dragonheck

Jun 26, 2017
hello guys. can someone help? someone played in last ver. from the start? I somehow crash each time in sleep when you see mysterious woman and accept offer(right after accept). I have played before in much older versions without problems(
have the same issue glad i am not the only 1

Reactions: DeMoS666
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes